Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:21 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:50 am
Location: Here. Now
I know I'm supposed to read every page in the discussion before adding something new, but there is just so much and I can't bring myself to read all of them. But basically, I've noticed that there is one room where there is a blank wall (not gem door or dark hallway), and I was wondering if everyone has one of these in their tombs. If so, it might be significant and reveals a doorway later on. Secret passage, maybe?


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Erm....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:12 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:52 pm
Location: under your bed.... [muahahahahaha!!!]
OK, I admit, I am obviously map illiterate. I need to find the pentagon room, silver, with an ankh thingy on top. I tried using either map, but I couldnt really figure it out. Thanks for all the help!!

-pertygirly152

_________________
i like string in my lemon ice sherbet!!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:39 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/ghanima321
Location: Minnesota
Rognik wrote:
I know I'm supposed to read every page in the discussion before adding something new, but there is just so much and I can't bring myself to read all of them. But basically, I've noticed that there is one room where there is a blank wall (not gem door or dark hallway), and I was wondering if everyone has one of these in their tombs. If so, it might be significant and reveals a doorway later on. Secret passage, maybe?
Well I don't have one in my tomb that I know of, I don't think that everyone has one. It is probably another way to make the tombs different.
pertygirly152 wrote:
OK, I admit, I am obviously map illiterate. I need to find the pentagon room, silver, with an ankh thingy on top. I tried using either map, but I couldnt really figure it out. Thanks for all the help!!
What maps do you mean?
edit: I mean you did make your own right?

_________________
Image


Last edited by Kryse on Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Erm....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:41 pm
pertygirly152 wrote:
OK, I admit, I am obviously map illiterate. I need to find the pentagon room, silver, with an ankh thingy on top. I tried using either map, but I couldnt really figure it out. Thanks for all the help!!

-pertygirly152
Everyone has a different map. our maps won't help you.

You have to make your own. :(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:17 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:52 pm
Location: under your bed.... [muahahahahaha!!!]
Oh, well, thanks then. I am a little, er, ...behind i suppose you could say. I am just now looking for my fourth door. And am completely lost. SOOO... pardon me while I go off to hunt that futile door.

_________________
i like string in my lemon ice sherbet!!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Erm....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:18 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:25 am
pertygirly152 wrote:
OK, I admit, I am obviously map illiterate. I need to find the pentagon room, silver, with an ankh thingy on top. I tried using either map, but I couldnt really figure it out. Thanks for all the help!!

-pertygirly152
That would be because everyone's tomb is different. We all have to map out our own.... or wander aimlessly until we find the door(s) we're looking for. ^^;;


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:13 pm
lyohe wrote:
Jetro -- Have you cleared the board today?
all the letters in it? not even close. i doubt theyll ask us to clear the game of word pyramids to advance...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:33 am
Website: http://www.myspace.com/lilredridnhood
Yahoo Messenger: lifeskills13
Location: Ohio, USA
Rognik wrote:
I know I'm supposed to read every page in the discussion before adding something new, but there is just so much and I can't bring myself to read all of them. But basically, I've noticed that there is one room where there is a blank wall (not gem door or dark hallway), and I was wondering if everyone has one of these in their tombs. If so, it might be significant and reveals a doorway later on. Secret passage, maybe?
i have two of them in my tomb...they might be something later on...but so far nothing

_________________
Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:21 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:52 pm
Location: under your bed.... [muahahahahaha!!!]
OK, so I am now faced with a challenge. I could either wander around aimlessly looking for this door (^^), or go into the Library door with the yellow path looking thing on it. SOOOO..... what to do, what to do. Any suggestions??

EDIT: Deary me, never mind. I was just crushed with something or other.... XD

_________________
i like string in my lemon ice sherbet!!!!


Last edited by pertygirly152 on Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:33 am
Website: http://www.myspace.com/lilredridnhood
Yahoo Messenger: lifeskills13
Location: Ohio, USA
pertygirly152 wrote:
OK, so I am now faced with a challenge. I could either wander around aimlessly looking for this door (^^), or go into the Library door with the yellow path looking thing on it. SOOOO..... what to do, what to do. Any suggestions??
look for your door ...if you go into the library one you wait 12 hours to go into the temple again

_________________
Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:24 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:52 pm
Location: under your bed.... [muahahahahaha!!!]
Thank you, and I would have, if I wasnt RANDOMLY smushed..... **grumble****grumble**

_________________
i like string in my lemon ice sherbet!!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:33 am
Website: http://www.myspace.com/lilredridnhood
Yahoo Messenger: lifeskills13
Location: Ohio, USA
pertygirly152 wrote:
Thank you, and I would have, if I wasnt RANDOMLY smushed..... **grumble****grumble**
randomly? hmm you had to of click on a door...nothings random in this temple...as far as i know

_________________
Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:28 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:52 pm
Location: under your bed.... [muahahahahaha!!!]
TNT must have gotten fed up with my wandering.... I clicked on a dark psg. way thing and was crushed or something... I believe that there are 2 like that....

_________________
i like string in my lemon ice sherbet!!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:31 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:41 pm
ICQ: 11780473
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=ryokomusouka
Yahoo Messenger: tonsei_rs
Location: Omaha, NE
Jetro wrote:
lyohe wrote:
Has anyone noticed the headline on the front page?

Word Pyramid
If you like puzzles and the Lost Desert, we have just the game for you! Can you use your wits to crack the code?


I have been trying desperately, but have been unable to clear the board.

Just an idea.
been playing that every day since it came out and still nothing. and i dont think they can do the clues through a Flash game...might be wrong on that but all the games we've played so far has been HTML....
I think that's more an accessibility issue - they want everyone to be able to participate...

But the clickable symbols in the comic kind of shoot that down, don't they...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:32 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:01 am
Location: Somewhere...
Wonder if we have to spell a certain word in Pyramids? Like prophecy?


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited