Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:16 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2147
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:50 am
Location: looking at my awesome rage set
Wow, that is too awesome Jaye. Thanks so much :D

_________________
Image
Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:25 pm
Yahoo Messenger: nacinerenee82@yahoo.com
Location: Rockford IL
Sets:
Avatar
Image url:any meowclops pic
Main text:Nacine82
Animation (yes-specify/no/subtle/let me decide): let you decide
Cutouts: sure!
Signature:
Image url:any meowclops pic
Main text:Meowclops
Subtext (either you supply me with one or let me decide Very Happy):Meow Meow, said the one eye'd kitty
Colours/theme (supply me or I decide):you
Animation (yes-specify/no/subtle/let me decide):you
Cutouts: if it looks good with it

_________________
*looking for new siggy*


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:46 am
Website: http://users.livejournal.com/_jaye_/tag/icons
Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Nacine82:
Image Image

_________________
Image
memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:25 pm
Yahoo Messenger: nacinerenee82@yahoo.com
Location: Rockford IL
:o
thank you so much!!

_________________
*looking for new siggy*


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Sets:
Avatar: 100x100
Image url: No image.
Main text: Polls and Surveys
Animation (yes-specify/no/subtle/let me decide): You decide.
Cutouts: Your choice.

Signature: Any size. Larger than the 400x100 please.
Image url: No image.
Main text: Polls and Surveys
Subtext (either you supply me with one or let me decide ): Want to create a poll? Take a survey? If so, click here!
Colours/theme (supply me or I decide): You decide.
Animation (yes-specify/no/subtle/let me decide): I would like "click here" to be animated if possible.
Cutouts: Your choice.

Thanks in advance!

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:46 am
Website: http://users.livejournal.com/_jaye_/tag/icons
Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Ammer:

Image Image

Gehh..... >.<

_________________
Image
memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2999
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:29 am
Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Sets:
Avatar
Image url: http://greendayauthority.com/TheBand/im ... hypic1.jpg
Main text: .:CD:.
Animation (yes-specify/no/subtle/let me decide): You decide
Cutouts: I don't know where to put this so I'll put it here: I just want just Billie Joe for the Avatar

Signature
Image url: http://greendayauthority.com/TheBand/im ... hypic1.jpg
Main text: .:Chronically Depressed:.
Subtext (either you supply me with one or let me decide Very Happy): You Decide Something like: Don't hate us because we're beautiful
Colours/theme (supply me or I decide): You Decide
Animation (yes-specify/no/subtle/let me decide): You Decide
Cutouts: You decide

Hmm... Yeah I'm very Indecisive...
Thank you in advance anyway :)

_________________
[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
_jaye_ wrote:
Ammer:

Image Image

Gehh..... >.<
Thanks a lot Jaye!

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:36 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:56 pm
Location: Bron-Y-Aur
Woww...I still use the set that you made for me quite a while ago xD I came back because your sets are just too lovely. ^^

Avatar:
Image url: http://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/11/ ... 229_lg.jpg
Main text: vanilla
Animation: I'll let you decide
Cutouts: hmm no thank you
Signature:
Image url: http://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/11/ ... 229_lg.jpg
Main text: vanilla
Subtext: Zeppelin<3
Colours/theme: Just make it look spiffy xD
Animation: Yet again, you decide
Cutouts: If it looks good

Thank you in advance!

_________________
Image
Set: Done by jaye (: :: ft. The Who


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:46 am
Website: http://users.livejournal.com/_jaye_/tag/icons
Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Vanilla:

I like the black and white images you provide me! <3

Image Image

_________________
Image
memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:56 pm
Location: Bron-Y-Aur
_jaye_ wrote:
Vanilla:

I like the black and white images you provide me! <3

Image Image
Oh god that is just lovely, thank you so much xD

Yeah, I love those black and white photos too<3

_________________
Image
Set: Done by jaye (: :: ft. The Who


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
Avatar
Image url: http://images.neopets.com/tcg/c_water/0 ... araqua.gif
Main text: Wind
Animation : you choose
Cutouts: you choose (but keep it simple if yes)

Signature:
Image url: http://images.neopets.com/tcg/c_water/0 ... araqua.gif
Main text: Wind
Subtext : "Flower of the abyss" OR "So beautiful, so painful" (I can't make up my mind, you choose the best)
Colours/theme (supply me or I decide): light blue to match the water, or the colour of anemones
Animation : you choose
Cutouts: you choose (but keep it simple if yes)

Thanks a lot

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:46 am
Website: http://users.livejournal.com/_jaye_/tag/icons
Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
CD:
Image Image
Ahhh the border is white, so you can't really see it on subred. if you want a different coloured border, please tell me :3

Wind:
Image Image

I picked the first quote 'cause it seemed more suitable for this sparkly sea :)

Everyone who requests after this:
Your request may be a tad slow since I have exams, so I beg you to be patient :3 After June 21st, speed hopefully will return to normal.

And good luck to me >.>

_________________
Image
memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
Awww :D It's beautiful!
Thanks, saved. I'm gonna use it all trough the war.

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2999
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:29 am
Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
_jaye_ wrote:
CD:
Image Image
Ahhh the border is white, so you can't really see it on subred. if you want a different coloured border, please tell me :3
O.o It's so... spiffy... I love it.
I've saved it.

_________________
[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited