Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:44 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:30 pm
Location: Mystery Island
Apparently the most shocking elimination ever. Fanjaya's getting their revenge? Who knows.

Maybe Ellen really will be leaving.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1730
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:22 am
Location: Living in America, at the end of the millenium
Moogum wrote:
Apparently the most shocking elimination ever. Fanjaya's getting their revenge? Who knows.

Maybe Ellen really will be leaving.
If it's Melinda, I will never forgive America! NEVER!

Way to leave me in suspense, Ryan. :(

And OMG, Ellen! Why aren't you always on Idol!?

Update: Ugg, American Idol just jumped the shark.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1333
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Brighton Rock
Well, that was two hours of my life I'll never get back.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
halfbakedbliss wrote:
Well, that was two hours of my life I'll never get back.
Are you crazy? I loved it!

Honestly, I swear to God I almost cried like 10 times during the show. I hate seeing things like this because it makes me feel so sad, but I'm happy that the money is going towards something beneficial.

Man, that was an intense two hours for me.

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:30 pm
Location: Mystery Island
I agree: it was really moving.

The story with the woman who they had to carry out of her house, but who died two days later anyway, while they played Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol...

It made me donate 40 dollars online. I'm glad they had the online option, because as a Canadian I would not be able to do it over the phone.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Location: Being PWNED
"If every person who voted for Sanjaya gave just one dollar, we could do so much good".

THANKYOU! HAH! That totally made my night better. Man. I love it.

_________________
Image
Evisceration is a sign of respect.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:26 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
ahoteinrun wrote:
"If every person who voted for Sanjaya gave just one dollar, we could do so much good".

THANKYOU! HAH! That totally made my night better. Man. I love it.
I thought EXACTLY the same thing. XD

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:56 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Kugetsu wrote:
ahoteinrun wrote:
"If every person who voted for Sanjaya gave just one dollar, we could do so much good".

THANKYOU! HAH! That totally made my night better. Man. I love it.
I thought EXACTLY the same thing. XD
Ditto. xD


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
"You know what, you actually sounded better than Sanjaya"

Poor Sanjaya, so many people made fun of him!

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:06 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:18 am
Location: Guess! =P
When it looked like either Jordin or Chris was gonna be eliminated, I was like, no way :o

_________________
~ The squiggle is my favorite letter of the alphabet ^^ ~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:30 pm
Location: Mystery Island
cheeryplant wrote:
When it looked like either Jordin or Chris was gonna be eliminated, I was like, no way :o
That was so mean to Jordin. She didn't sound her best during the last song, but that's pretty understandable. I would have been right mad at them for making me think that I was going home.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2489
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:52 pm
Website: http://www.nickandkatie.net/
Location: In A Place That Has Much Raininess...
halfbakedbliss wrote:
Well, that was two hours of my life I'll never get back.
I agree.

Also. I was POed that no one got voted off. That was SO lame.

Q-"How could we vote someone off during a charity?"

A-BECAUSE IT'S FREAKIN' AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!! PEOPLE WATCH ON WEDNESDAYS TO SEE WHO'S VOTED OFF. NO ONE WOULD HAVE WATCHED YOUR CHARITY EVENT IF THEY DIDN'T THINK SOMEONE WAS GOING.

ugh...maybe it's just me. It's not that I don't care about hungry people. I'm glad the show is doing good things for those in need. I donate to charities. I think charities are great. But they kept saying "the most surprising vote-off ever." THERE WAS NO VOTE-OFF! Therefore, it is not, and cannot be, the "most surprising vote-off ever."

The End on that rant...

EDIT
ok...not The End yet. The Duet was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen in my entire life.

Now The End of that rant...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:05 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Aah. I heard a DJ say that it might be a non-elimination. He said it wouldn't be possible.
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS WRONG, DINO?!

*coughs*
I watched Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Mythbusters. Who wasted their life? Not me. XD

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:05 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
If you're only watching for the person getting voted off, then there was no reason to even watch the first hour and 50 minutes (or the first 20 minute on the other elimination nights). o_0

Also, "people" weren't watching it for the elimination. Everyone who had been watching the show at all since the beginning of the top 12 (even before? I'm not sure) had known about this going on. It was made pretty clear that it was more about the charity than it was about how the show usually is (hence it having a special name and all). They got an outrageous amount of votes and viewers because people were watching the charity event, not because they just wanted to see who was getting voted off.

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2489
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:52 pm
Website: http://www.nickandkatie.net/
Location: In A Place That Has Much Raininess...
Kugetsu wrote:
If you're only watching for the person getting voted off, then there was no reason to even watch the first hour and 50 minutes (or the first 20 minute on the other elimination nights). o_0

Also, "people" weren't watching it for the elimination. Everyone who had been watching the show at all since the beginning of the top 12 (even before? I'm not sure) had known about this going on. It was made pretty clear that it was more about the charity than it was about how the show usually is (hence it having a special name and all). They got an outrageous amount of votes and viewers because people were watching the charity event, not because they just wanted to see who was getting voted off.
lol...well...I've been watching the season religiously. I knew it was a charity night. I enjoyed some of the performances. But the fact is that they said there was going to be a vote-off (the most surprising one) and there wasn't. And I'm not down with the waiting-till-next-week-and-voting-off-two-people. ugh...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 5 6 7 8 9 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited