Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:04 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:45 am
Well, if you get a Cheese Ghostkersandwich and a Roast Tentacle, you miiight just start regretting it. ;)

Then again, it's just a game. :D

I'm gonna open another.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Website: http://pattypus.deviantart.com/
Location: Vancouver.:Platypus set by Ken- many thanks!:.
I opened all of mine. xD

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:13 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:50 am
Location: In my igloo, set by WIS
I won once against von roo but its not giving me the chance to try again what do I do?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:55 pm
Location: ....
chokato ghostkersandwhich
toy spider ring
kacheeps x4
slime ice cream
eye of mortog
cheese ghostkersandwhich
chocolate korbat ice lolly x2
spooky goople cream

I opened all of my bags! xD

_________________
Image
? days left until the Revolution comes out.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:51 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: Australia
You've found a Trick or Treat spot!

But if you expected a treat from smugglers, you won't be very happy. They have decided to play a trick on you.
The smugglers steal 'Ghosty Trick or Treat Bag'

Moo :(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:21 pm
Yahoo Messenger: 8D
Location: 10th Cloud
Wow... I actually got treat for ALL my spots.. WOW !

_________________
My Signature Was Too Bad =(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:06 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:56 am
Location: in paintball gear on a DDR Pad
Chakra_ wrote:
Wow... I actually got treat for ALL my spots.. WOW !
Me too, wee! *opens them* :D

_________________
Image
Awesome Set by DM!! :D

:) Neo44392 on Neopets^_^ Neomail me for neopets premium invites :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4593
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: Oregon Outback
wildkitten wrote:
You've found a Trick or Treat spot!

But if you expected a treat from smugglers, you won't be very happy. They have decided to play a trick on you.
The smugglers steal 'Ghosty Trick or Treat Bag'

Moo :(
If you get a trick you can GO BACK and get a treat. In your case, I would put all items in you SDB first!

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:43 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rennstar/
Location: Set by me.
I got a treat from all mine. Haven't opened yet though.

_________________
Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Image
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:45 am
Website: http://riverscape.cjb.net
Location: muhaha
I now possess 27 Ghosty Trick or Treat Bags. all but 5 of them i bought for under 3500 i think. and now to hope that they inflate horribly because of an avatar. oh man, that would own so badly

_________________
Image
Losers are those who do not try


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:43 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rennstar/
Location: Set by me.
matchbow wrote:
I now possess 27 Ghosty Trick or Treat Bags. all but 5 of them i bought for under 3500 i think. and now to hope that they inflate horribly because of an avatar. oh man, that would own so badly
Heh, yeah. Twould be quite lucky for you. (Anyone else reminded of the pinata av?)

_________________
Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Image
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:34 am
Website: http://www.trogdor-the-burninat.deviantart.com
Location: Massachusetts
I sold mine when they were still 8k ish -feels bad for the person who bought them-

kept one each for my SDB, open one, and bought two more to open

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:38 am
Location: Yakima, WA, USA
2x Chocolate Korbat Ice Lolly
2x Spyder Wardrobe
2x Meepit Lamp
2x Chokato Ghostkersandwich
1x Cheese Ghostkersandwich
1x Ichor Ghost Toast
1x Toy Spider Ring
1x Kacheeps

Meh. What a waste.

Something Has Happened!
0 You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

_________________
Image
Saiyajins, Sandcastles, and Wingless Eyries... oh my!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:05 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:42 pm
Website: http://andyweblogs.blogspot.com/
Yahoo Messenger: skipper9090
Location: Watching Reno 911!
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but people on the neoboards are CLAIMING you can, in highly rare cases, get a Meowclops (Est. Value = 400k) from the bags. If this is true, I'd personally recommend saving those bags because the prices are sure to jump!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:07 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:00 pm
the_mongoose2020 wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but people on the neoboards are CLAIMING you can, in highly rare cases, get a Meowclops (Est. Value = 400k) from the bags. If this is true, I'd personally recommend saving those bags because the prices are sure to jump!
hmmm that may well be true, I dont know, but I have noticed quite alot of Meowclops on the trades today..

SS:)


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited