Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:13 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4593
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: Oregon Outback
Trick wrote:
Image

Another colour, and a snazzy one too - shadow :)
More purple SPOTS :evil:

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1621
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: Johnnydontgo324
Location: Ixi Central
stampsyne wrote:
Trick wrote:
Image

Another colour, and a snazzy one too - shadow :)
More purple SPOTS :evil:
Yeah, but they don't look *too* bad on this one.. I kinda like it.

_________________
Image
Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:31 am
Krawks still have no arms in the sad pose :x
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:50 pm
Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Taika wrote:
Krawks still have no arms in the sad pose :x
Image
If you look under his hair you can see his shoulder going down behind his back, so that's probably where his arms went too.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:03 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:37 pm
The new avatar is insane. You have to own a krawk and visit the fungus caves. Now the krawks and krawk potions will rise up... ALOT probably... :(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:05 am
Website: http://www.lediworks.com
Location: Australia
Image


Sweet! Now, if I could just see what the royal or other colours would look like, I could make up my mind what colour I want Dyrketh to be. Shadow is definitely top at the moment... and I do have that Fountain Faerie Quest that's been lying around since the faerie festival.... hmmmm....

_________________
Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4363
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:40 am
Location: Down Under
Armi wrote:
EDIT: ImageImageImageImage

Kougra shopkeepers...not that well drawn except for baby.
personally i think the baby one is the worst drawn one of all of them!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:29 pm
rachel wrote:
Armi wrote:
EDIT: ImageImageImageImage

Kougra shopkeepers...not that well drawn except for baby.
personally i think the baby one is the worst drawn one of all of them!
Yeah i think that baby one is saying "Man, i got to drink this because my mom said so. It taste like asparagus!:P" xD The spotted is okay and i like the red one. It says I'm too good for you all over! :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2918
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Paducah, KY
Stars_of_Night wrote:
It says I'm too good for you all over! :D
Just like a real cat ^_^

_________________
Image
Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2282
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:09 pm
Location: Yurble Land
What are those new krawk foods called? Anyone know? I like the krawk head berry things...I need to know what they are.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 413
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:44 am
Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
Johnnydontgo wrote:
stampsyne wrote:
Trick wrote:
Image

Another colour, and a snazzy one too - shadow :)
More purple SPOTS :evil:
Yeah, but they don't look *too* bad on this one.. I kinda like it.
I don't really care for the purple spots myself...

_________________
Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1621
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: Johnnydontgo324
Location: Ixi Central
CodenameSplinter wrote:
I don't really care for the purple spots myself...
Oh, don't get me wrong, I think these diseased purple pets are rediculous... I'm just saying that I've seen far worse looking purple pets. ...

ImageImage
Image *cuddles grundo* Who's a diseased little alien? You are! You are!

_________________
Image
Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:30 pm
CodenameSplinter wrote:
Johnnydontgo wrote:
stampsyne wrote:
More purple SPOTS :evil:
Yeah, but they don't look *too* bad on this one.. I kinda like it.
I don't really care for the purple spots myself...
Those spots are on ALL Krawks. What's wrong with them?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4363
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:40 am
Location: Down Under
winter wrote:
CodenameSplinter wrote:
Johnnydontgo wrote:
Yeah, but they don't look *too* bad on this one.. I kinda like it.
I don't really care for the purple spots myself...
Those spots are on ALL Krawks. What's wrong with them?
i think its the fact that they're a purpley colour rather than a grey, which is what you'd expect on a shadow pet


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:53 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:30 pm
rachel wrote:
winter wrote:
CodenameSplinter wrote:
I don't really care for the purple spots myself...
Those spots are on ALL Krawks. What's wrong with them?
i think its the fact that they're a purpley colour rather than a grey, which is what you'd expect on a shadow pet
But most shadow pets have this nice light purple color... Sorry, I just really like this color :P


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited