Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Faerie Festival Plot (a.k.a. Wraith Resurgence Plot)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
I noticed that Taelia's scroll wording changed today. Mine now says (removing recipes):

When one thing ceases to exist, another takes its place.
The right ingredients - and a tiny bit of magic - is all you need.
You never know what you'll end up with.
One Neopian's trash is another Neopian's treasure.
Still waters run deep.
The unlearned are learned in their own crafts.
To a brooding soul, a kind word is greatly rewarding.
Be careful what you drink, or it could be your last one.
All scraps of paper are not equal.
Finding fruits in barren land is always exciting.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Good eye, Blue!!

I just checked the notes around HQ and Kaia's note is the same, but my other 3 notices have changed messages.

ETA: New dialogue and the shoyru is in the infirmary (with 3 achievements to go with it).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:12 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Weird, I don't see any new dialogue, just the old one about Fyora not responding to the potions. I do see the Shoyru, though. Time to start potion-making.

Edit: And JN is down... It would be easier if the plot actually had Taellia's ingredient list coordinated with the names of the concoctions, and if those somehow corresponded with the pictures of the ones needed in the infirmary, so we knew which to make.

Edit again: Thanks again for your guide, Daze! I noticed there are now proper axioms for the last four potions instead of placeholder text. Now I've got all the achievements except that last one of (every) kind mystery one.

I'm not a big fan of the fact that they're keeping track of how many potions you give to each. It will be really shady of JS to reward people for being able to buy more potions. It'd be one thing if you could just battle to get an unlimited supply, but as it stands, really only wealthy Neopians can afford to contribute a lot. And that's just not right.

Too bad about the HT. I really could have used a weapon since the enemies keep getting more and more challenging. Hopefully by the time I really need one, the HT will have been opened on discount day again.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I made a "mistake" last step (thanks, bad plot planning and coding and my idiocy) and made potion VI six times. Phew, I'm ahead of the game for once LOL

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm surprised they haven't added the last pet to be cured yet. At the rate Fyora is "healing" it looks like it's going to take her longer than our Shoyru friend, Nolan.

For the record, I did get these steps done on time, I just didn't get around to posting.

ETA: So I bit the bullet and sunk around 6 mil into buying extra ingredients and making a ton more of potion IV, which is currently the cheapest one to make that can be used. Fyora got a heap load of help from me, and, assuming I use the 5 of each of the remaining potions (VIII, IX, and X) that I have pre-made, I'll break 1000 potions made. If having donate extra potions doesn't count for anything...ah well. If it does, at least I'll have gotten a fair number done. Not as many as some, I know (like the people who battled for over 10k ectoplasm before the limit went on, and made and donated a ton of Potion I's), but at least it'll be up there. Whew. And ouch.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:22 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Erm. Wow, P! Thanks for your efforts! That's a lot of potions. I do see that Fyora's heath meter has risen significantly since the last time I looked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Haha, Blue. It was one of those, I have the nps, I'm not spending them, and I don't want to potentially regret not doing this in case there is some sort of bonus for it.

New dialogue, new click step, and eventually new challenger/achievements, if you can get through the lag. Currently, even if you find Malum, he's not showing in the Battledome...so...guess I'll be waiting on that bit.

Quote:
Kaia: He's near the Gypsy Camp!
Taelia: Who?
Kaia: The creature that attacked Fyora!
Alina: How do you know?
Kaia: I just got a vision! Hurry, get him before he escapes ag-
Aethia: We must make sure we have the upper hand this time! Alina, have you made the adjustments I asked for?
Alina: Yes, we've enhanced them the way you wanted.
Aethia: Perfect. Warriors, rush to the Gypsy Camp immediately, but make sure you stay out of sight until one of the light faeries arrive. Alina, gather the others and rush over with the weapons, now!
Aethia: Our enemy may be strong, but with these weapons, you are going to be a force to reckon with. Go forth with confidence, for this time, we shall prevail!
Kaia: Be careful who you mess with, Malum.

There's a link on the page that says something like "Find Malum", and it links you to the Gypsy Camp.
There you will find him, and get a weapon handed to you by the light faerie, whose name is apparently Alina (good for TNT for giving her a name!).

THERE HE IS!
A shadowy figure is slinking about near the bushes. The eerie glow emanating from him is unmistakeable. This is the one you're after. Go FIGHT!!!

New Achievements:
Defeating Malum
Deadly Defeat Good riddance, right?

Defeating Malum on hard
Show Me What You've Got! You like a good challenge!

The weapon, Blazing Embers, is being reported as doing 18-22 icons of damage currently. For clicking a freakin' link. I mean, literally, all you have to do is click the link to go find Malum, and you're given it. It is a no-trade, does 4 different types of damage, yada, yada, but it'd better get nerfed after the plot, because that's like, giving away a HT weapon for nothing. Makes me oh-so-glad I spent a ton on HT weapons. /temporarilydisgruntled.

ETA: Apparently now Malum isn't popping up at the Gypsy Camp. Might be that TNT disabled it temporarily, until they figure out the crazy lag.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:33 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm not seeing the dialogue, and I have no idea what you mean by a "click step," P. :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Apparently they've taken it all down?

By click step, I meant, you click on the link that said "find Malum" after the dialogue. However, since it's all back down for now...I guess I get to play with the new weapon and grumble about how it's too strong along with the handful of other people who happened to be on when it was briefly up.

...I hope this does not bug my future plot steps.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:19 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm seeing it in "the story so far." Well, guess I won't worry about it right now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:08 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Dang, I missed the 1,822 Icon weapon! :P

But... an Evil Lupe as the mega-villain. Woot!

Neopets site is definitely super laggy right now. It took a few minutes just to join the battle faction!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

New step is now live (again).

One fight! That was all that was needed. REALLY!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It is indeed live, if you can fight through the lag. And is less difficult than the Obelisk opponents on hard. And apparently you can beat him in one hit with the weapons the plot provided. Sigh.

HOWEVER.

It is buggy. A LOT of users (including myself) have completed the achievements, but not been awarded the prizes. As in, I went to my achievements page, and it showed I'd already claimed them, even when I had not. I've submitted a ticket, so hopefully I will get my Bobblehead and Coconut...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:53 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Huh. That was anticlimactic. It only took two rounds with the latest plot weapon and turned tooth. And seriously, it gave us a link to the gypsy camp? I know it's been doing that all along instead of making us navigate to places (except for the mist), but still... At least for the other ones we had to solve a puzzle first. (Though I am grateful we didn't have another treasure chest...)

I hope the glitch is fixed and everyone gets their items. Someone mentioned another event, but I can't see anything in the news. Did I miss the start of something else?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:25 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I have the same issue (prizes already showing and not in inventory). There must still be more to come: There is at least one more achievement and Fyora is still in the infirmary.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next