Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: AC XII
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sigh. I ran calculations last night to figure out how much I'd need to do per day from here on out to make up for all the days I've completely missed (or was counting on to make All-Star, since bye days don't count this year), and on top of maxing out on SOSD every day, I'd have to do 15-16 YYB games a day to make it. Bleh. At least I can't/don't have to play today? (I'm still kinda recouping from our company's visit, so it's not a bad thing.)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:58 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Pickles, I'm in the same boat. I need 636.5 rank points per day over the remaining ten days of playing to make AS. That's 401 SOSD + 10 SlSl + 15 YYB + 10 MSN (plus a slight buffer if I can't complete it one of the days). The AC is so much more boring and time-consuming with the new rules that I find it really hard to make myself play. *sigh* Not sure why I even am, tbh... I'm such a completionist.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:39 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
I am proud (?) to say that I have achieved my AC XII goal: I have played each game once. I will get the Participant trophy for my cabinet. I estimated that I could play a lot more and still just end up with the participant trophy. That coupled with the immense demotivation caused by last year's unfair freezing of players brought me to this decision. Why risk getting frozen just for playing a lot of YYB? Not worth it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:10 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

New staff tourney results are out!

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 4983 Neopoints! My team had 9967 points:

TM 2317
TY 1192
LD 2150
RI 1960
MQ 2348

(Sorry, I hit "keep team" for now, and annoyingly, you can't see their names from the results screen.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 4781 Neopoints!

I kept the same team as round 1. They all improved which was good.

Total: 9562

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wohoo! My team did awesome!
Total: 10325

Keeping mine, because according to JN, they were the best set this time around. :)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:33 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Man, I should have kept Agog instead of changing. Went back to my original team.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:31 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 5162 Neopoints!

Woah. My team also did very well!

Definitely keeping this team!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Some kind of glitch happening today. Teams are matched up to play, but when sending score a message comes up saying it is a bye day.

It has been fixed. Play as normal.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, I did some over-achieving today (and bashing the keyboard for MSN, which was strangely therapeutic today), and I'm down to only needing to max out on SOSD and doing 9-10 YYB games per day. Bleh. I'll probably continue to do at least 15, so that by the end, I won't have to touch YYB on the last day if I don't want to. At the very least, I've made it to rank 16, which means if they follow previous years for trophies, I'll have the top trophy on my look-up, even if it doesn't say All-Star. We'll see if I make it or not. I'm glad of the Bye-day tomorrow.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:55 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, Pickles! I am impressed :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:38 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Great job catching up, Pickles! Despite not being able to play at all several days, I made it to rank 15 yesterday. I need 622 rank points (so max SOSD + 100 MSN + ~10 YYB) each day of the finals to make All Star, but my work schedule is pretty light this week, and my team is in second place, so I should be able to make it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I was able to do quite a bit yesterday and today during naptimes (by some miracle), so I'm now rank 18, and set to make it to All Star on the final day by maxing out on SOSD, and doing a total of 10 Slushie Slinger games between now and the end (a game that I actually enjoy playing, so I don't mind, for all that it is pretty long). In doing so, I'll end up with relatively nice numbers, with the exception of SOSD: 150 YYB wins, 50 SS, 300 MSN, and 7619 SOSD. I guess I could stop at 7600 for SOSD, but we'll see how I feel on Sunday when I actually cross into All-Star territory.

It's nice to have the light at the end of the tunnel, and to know that I don't have to touch another game of YYB this year unless something possesses me to do so (which I highly doubt it will). How on earth I used to play it like crazy and max out in the old days, I'll never know...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm also rank 18. Getting there. Having my team fighting for the podium helps keep me motivated; it's just a matter of finding enough time to play.

Staff tourney results:
Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 5388 Neopoints!
10,776 for this round, and 29,706 total.

Quote:
Because the 3rd set of match results are already in, those who haven't picked a team will have to wait 'til next year, since the staff tournament is over.

Just waiting for the prize shop. I hope missing out on those last 300 points to 30k doesn't keep me from getting all the good prizes!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Total:10352

I had one staffer that slacked off this time around. Ah well. I'll take my 27954.

In the history of 3-round staff tournaments, the highest-costing prize came in at 15,000 points. That hasn't happened in the last couple years (there've been 3 years without one higher than 10,000 points), so I'd be surprised if there's a prize at 30,000 points.

I'm 75 SOSD points away from rank 19, but I'm done for the day. I'll finish up over the next couple days, and I shouldn't have too much trouble doing so at this point, just have to find the time for the daily SOSDs and the last 7 Slushie Slinger games.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next