For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Festival of Neggs 2016

Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Day 4: Flower, Carrot, or Food. Chose food, and got the stamp, woot!

Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Day 4, I had the choice between the Cybunny Negg, Carrot Negg and the Food Negg.

I chose the Cybunny Negg and received the Patterned Cybunny Garland. Was very much hoping for the book.

I checked this morning, and both the book and the foreground are available in shops, but the lowest price on each so far is about 20k.

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Found the negg at my first dailies stop without trying. 4th Cybunny negg, 2nd repeat (the toy, this time). Maybe 5th time will be a charm?

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:17 am

Day 5. Choice of Carrot, Cybunny, Flower.

Chose Flower got a Jelly Bean Flower Cookie and Earthy Magical Negg

Grr...I am over getting doubles.

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Day 5: 5th Cybunny negg, finally got the book, woot! Read it to Siofra

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:56 pm

Day 5: Flower, Carrot, or Chocolate.
Chose Flower, got the Galaxy Hair with Flower Accessory + Earthy Magical Negg. Really wish it'd let me have a shot at Cybunny, I need that book!

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:58 pm

Day 5 - Flower, Cybunny and Chocolate.

Chose Cybunny and got the The Festival of Neggs Cybunny book!

Prices continue to drop for the book and foreground. The book is under 14k and the foreground is just under 12k.

Strange... I was about to put all of my items into my SDB and noticed that I have the Cybunny book between the garland and the skirt, which makes no sense. I am certain that I did not buy one at the high initial SW pricing knowing the prices would drop as more people received them. I rechecked my posts above, and there's no gap in what I chose/received, so where did it come from? Meh, I am not going to worry about it.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:07 am

Day 6: Carrot, Cybunny, Flower.

Chose Cybunny and received Patterned Cybunny Garland.

Strange... I was about to put all of my items into my SDB and noticed that I have the Cybunny book between the garland and the skirt, which makes no sense. I am certain that I did not buy one at the high initial SW pricing knowing the prices would drop as more people received them. I rechecked my posts above, and there's no gap in what I chose/received, so where did it come from? Meh, I am not going to worry about it.

It seems the Easter Cybunny really did visit you Blue. :)

Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:32 am

Carrot, chocolate, or Cybunny today.... Went with Cybunny for another book and got it!

Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:09 pm

Day 6: Cybunny, Food, or Chocolate
Chose Cybunny, got a Cybunny Wind Up Toy. Thanks to a certain gift-giver, though, I have the book, now. ;)

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Day 6 - Chocolate, Cybunny or Flower. Went with Chocolate trying for the foreground, but received the Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Carrots.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:04 am

Day 7: Flower, Carrot, Chocolate

Chose Flower and received Galaxy Hair with Flower Accessory. Yay!!

Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:11 pm

Day 7: carrot, Cybunny, food. Decided to try for the stamp, but got cake instead. The cake was a lie! (Ancient memes FTW!)

Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:32 pm

Day 7: Cybunny, Chocolate or Carrot
Chose Cybunny, got a Cybunny Wind Up Toy. Again.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:51 pm

Day 7 - Chocolate, Flower and Cybunny.
Chose Cybunny and ended up with the Patterned Cybunny Garland
Topic locked