Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Atlas of the Ancients
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:52 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Flipsyde wrote:
Its a shame that the molten rock was only available until after the news was posted up until midnight NST. I don't think its fair that people got a limited amount of time to get the molten rock while the flaming muffin (and probably the other prizes) are given 24 hours.

This. I wasn't even aware of the new plot step until this morning, and if you live in the wrong part of the world, you'd probably would have been asleep all the way through the window. Not nice, TNT. Not. Nice.

My Dinomon needs your help!
Click here to feed him the flesh of the living!
Get your own at Dinomon!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

My theory has become this.

day 3 - 21
day 4 - 22
day 5 - 23

On the 24th AAA is coming out.

Maybe this will be ending soon or they are just stalling to focus on finishing up AAA?

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:59 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

For what it's worth, I just got the Molten Rock from Meltdown, so they're still being awarded. I got the Fire Muffin after 6 successes, I think, and the Molten Rock after about 12. I'm not completely sure on the numbers--I wasn't keeping a tally, and I kept going off to do other things while I waited between attempts.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:36 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I got the Molten Rock on the first attempt after getting the fire muffin.

Act my age? I am too young to be THAT old!
Member: NTWF (Neopian Times Writer's Forum)
http://ntwriters.proboards.com/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:38 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

As did I, just now.

I quit after getting the Fire Muffin after eight attempts, then gave it another go (ninth play today, then) and got the Molten Rock. So... yes.

My Dinomon needs your help!
Click here to feed him the flesh of the living!
Get your own at Dinomon!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

It's almost as if they enabled it again. I cam back and did one more and got the molten rock. I had done about 4 or 5 after the Fire muffin though. (thinking that'd mean i'd only have to do one or two tomorrow - will be busy *shrug*)

My Mootix Drop guide here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yeah, I saw on the Neopets plot board that the molten rock is active again. Tried it and got it on my first try. Maybe they fixed something and all those that got the flaming muffin already just have to do it once in order to get it.

Probably someone who just started right now can get it on the 6th pipe connect without problems like most Neopets players were having.

Glad that TNT fixed this though. :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

it is noly fair though.. why punish those in an adverse time frame.. especially with Thanksgiving a few days away?

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I got the moltern rock and the dung today. I got the dung before the muffins however.

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:40 pm 

I got the muffin yesterday, todays first go gave nothing, so its not guaranteed to be next at least. Now waiting timer to finish to go again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I never got a muffin. I tried about 12 times yesterday and gave up. Today, I tried again and finally got the molten rock. I still had to do it 6 times.

Just slightly off topic (sort of) I still can't get any cogs :( And it's not even part of the plot. I think I've refreshed that page a million times. It's personal now!

Do you have your towel?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Just for statistics sake, I got the fire muffin after eight tries yesterday and the rock after six tries today. Is a dung item the next one? I'll keep trying.

-Amber

"You can be a starving artist, or an artist who isn't starving, but the worst thing for people like us to be is a well fed non-artist."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I got the rock after about, 10 goes. I then got the dung about 8 goes after that. after about 14 goes after, still no muffins.

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:07 am 

Hi! New here, and I've been online all day, playing this Moltara Meltdown, for 12 hours now! >.< I set a timer for myself to remind me, while I did other things... TWELVE HOURS! And I still have not gotten the fire muffin. Do we *really* need to get all 3 "prizes" for the plot? o_O

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

BunnyKissd wrote:
I've been online all day, playing this Moltara Meltdown, for 12 hours now! >.< I set a timer for myself to remind me, while I did other things... TWELVE HOURS! And I still have not gotten the fire muffin. Do we *really* need to get all 3 "prizes" for the plot? o_O

Well this week's editorial implies that you don't specifically need any of the items.
Quote:
I wasn't able to get the Molten Rock last night. Is this needed to finish the Atlas of the Ancients plot? ~username removed
Don't worry! You don't need the Molten Rock to complete the plot. It's a nice item to have, but you can still finish the plot same as someone who has it.

Additionally the fire muffin isn't a plot specific item. It's just a regular battledome item that they seem to be using for this plot. So you should be able to obtain one elsewhere later without the same expense as plot specific items.

On the other hand I, personally, would be upset if I wasn't able to complete any particular square of the plot.. For example I've been trying all day to get the dung even though I don't want it and think it's ugly, so I suspect it boils down to a personal opinion.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the prize/trophy/reward you receive takes into account the number of steps you complete despite TNT's statement that you can finish the plot without having all the items.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next