Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Atlas of the Ancients
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I liked the old volcano run. Before the graphics got fancy. Also in the old VR, you could hold space to slow down. Does that exist in the new version of VR? It sure doesn't in the plot game x_x

Also, boooo refreshing. Still haven't gotten any of those petpet making items from Moltara, except for the Obsidian, of course.

bone garden wrote:
I'm terrible with that code game. Does the left most light represent the top piece of the code, or the bottom?

The lights don't represent position. That's part of the puzzle. A green light means you have one of the needed symbols in the right position. A yellow light means you have one of the needed symbols in the current setup, but it's not in the right spot.

My Mootix Drop guide here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Duke of Earl wrote:
I liked the old volcano run. Before the graphics got fancy. Also in the old VR, you could hold space to slow down. Does that exist in the new version of VR? It sure doesn't in the plot game x_x

Actually, you can both speed up (v) and slow down (c), in both MR and VR (I'm pretty sure those were the keys for both versions). The glubgar code gives you an extra life in MR just as it does in VR -- you'd have thought they'd have at least changed it to "roxton."

Sometimes it helps to read the instructions. :P

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Chapter 11 and a new part of Moltara has been released.

There is a 'puzzle' type step to do.

There are 5 items available, but no-one has figured out how to get them yet.

Roxton Colchester III Key Quest Token is a NC Mall item which costs 500 NC

So unfortunately, not a plot prize. :(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

On a side note:
I finally got the rocks and whatever as a random event in Moltara Caves. Had never gotten them in Moltara.

Whoopeee.

Siniri wrote:
Duke of Earl wrote:

Actually, you can both speed up (v) and slow down (c), in both MR and VR (I'm pretty sure those were the keys for both versions). The glubgar code gives you an extra life in MR just as it does in VR -- you'd have thought they'd have at least changed it to "roxton."

Sometimes it helps to read the instructions. :P

:)

Sometimes I'd give more a damn if TNT put more effort into stuff. But I'm just preaching to the crowd.

I want a war. I'm not taking classes the rest of this semester... I could do so much x)

My Mootix Drop guide here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

1st prize for chapter 11:

Molten Rock

You've received a prize for helping Roxton and his team! You certainly are an asset to the expedition! This prize has been added to your Inventory.

Played Moltara Meltdown 6 times.

There is a 10 minute wait between successful attempts.

Last edited by Daze on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Blergh, how long do I have to wait until I can play the game again. This plot is not terribly fun for me so far.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:21 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

laurenb wrote:
Blergh, how long do I have to wait until I can play the game again. This plot is not terribly fun for me so far.

10 minute wait.

I don't think it is fun for most people. :cry:

Only those who haven't done a plot before are happy at this, from what I can tell on the boards.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Daze wrote:
laurenb wrote:

10 minute wait.

I don't think it is fun for most people. :cry:

Only those who haven't done a plot before are happy at this, from what I can tell on the boards.

I keep hoping that the next step will finally be decent and...not so much. Every time there is an update, I hope but in the end it's something blah.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:19 am 

Now this is odd... I've been running through the Moltara Meltdown thing a few times now, just did my twelth successful run through it - no sign of the prize after the Charred Wings...

Possible Spoiler!

But on this latest run I received a Fire Muffin in the prize square two on the right from the Charred Wings! Whether it's because of twelve successes of because it was my third success after pressing just one button I'm not certain. The prize for six successes has yet to eventuate - maybe it's a Firefox thing. Anyone else having the same result?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Fred The Oyster wrote:
Now this is odd... I've been running through the Moltara Meltdown thing a few times now, just did my twelth successful run through it - no sign of the prize after the Charred Wings...

Possible Spoiler!

But on this latest run I received a Fire Muffin in the prize square two on the right from the Charred Wings! Whether it's because of twelve successes of because it was my third success after pressing just one button I'm not certain. The prize for six successes has yet to eventuate - maybe it's a Firefox thing. Anyone else having the same result?

Charred Steam Wings are from chapter 10's game, Moltara Run (the game like Volcano Run). You need to send a score of 375+.

Moltara Melt is from Chapter 11 - the first prize is Molten Rock. Although it seems it may not be available today.

People today are receiving Fire Muffins.

Last edited by Daze on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I am still trying for my muffin.. I am wondering will it be a one item a day thing?

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Is there somewhere that you're supposed to click once you attach the machine? I can't find anything, so I've just been hitting the back button and reentring the cavern once the ten minutes is up.

-Amber

"You can be a starving artist, or an artist who isn't starving, but the worst thing for people like us to be is a well fed non-artist."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Nope; if you get lucky and get the item, it'll pop up over the image (only just got it to work, after... eight attempts? It's apparently random today). And there's no 'Return to Moltara' button either, which seems weird, but whatever...

My Dinomon needs your help!
Click here to feed him the flesh of the living!
Get your own at Dinomon!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I finally got all the games finished!! I have all the items so far now!

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I think the other spaces are for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday prizes for doing the Moltara Meltdown. And if the molten rock was awarded for 6 pipe connects, and the flaming muffin was awarded for 12 pipe connects, I expect the others to be in increments of 6 as well. Just guessing here but thats what it seems like they are going for.

Its a shame that the molten rock was only available until after the news was posted up until midnight NST. I don't think its fair that people got a limited amount of time to get the molten rock while the flaming muffin (and probably the other prizes) are given 24 hours.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next