Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: WEAPON ADVICE & RECOMMENDATIONS
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:03 pm 

fzun wrote:
Ermmmm the GHS doesn't break lol. I've been using one since they came out and I've never seen it break once but *shrugs*

i can assur eyou it does i have broken one myself and seen alot of people who have also had them break it takes along time but it happens and as i said previously i will always be anti pre-damage healing

thanks 3lla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:18 pm 

twlor wrote:
fzun wrote:
Ermmmm the GHS doesn't break lol. I've been using one since they came out and I've never seen it break once but *shrugs*

i can assur eyou it does i have broken one myself and seen alot of people who have also had them break it takes along time but it happens and as i said previously i will always be anti pre-damage healing

Numerous IDB raters have confirmed that GHS does not break anymore. I have also used GHS for hundreds and hundreds of battles and had it not break.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:41 pm 

I've seen a lot of ppl posting their stats and looking for advice, so I guess it's about time for me to do the same. I've fared pretty well in 1P battles thus far, but I know there are better offensive/defensive weapons I can get. Also, I'd love an opinion on my ability layout. I make up for my lack of defensive weaponry pretty well with the healing abilities I have, but I know there are probably better configurations. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Name: LiTelor
Species: Acara

Level: 50
Hit Points: 97 / 97
Strength: AMAZING (97)
Defence: AMAZING (97)
Movement: AMAZING (97)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (252)

Equipment:
Acara Twin Blade
Downsize
Ylana's Blaster
Golden Compass

Abilities:
(A) = active

EARTH
Magic Pebbles
Tough Skin
Magic Berries
Burrow
Negg
Twisting Vines
Great Feast
Regeneration (A)
Stone Legion

AIR:
Ability
Spark
Air Shield
Haste (A)
Thunder Tail
Flight
Dive
Invisibility
Diamond Dust
Teleport

FIRE
Smoke Screen
Fiery Roar
Fiery Gaze (A)
Fireball
War Cry (A)
Lava Spit
Song of the Volcano

WATER
Heal
Bubble Shield
Water jet

LIGHT
Magic Torch
Flash
Bless
Sun Ray
Psychic Blast
Mote Dance
Restore
Ascension

DARK
Night Vision
Nighttime
Temporal Leak (A)
Shroud
Demon Breathe
Shadow Health
Drain Life (A)

Neopets: LiTelor (Acara) & Alstal (Cybunny)

Director, Events: AnimeUSA
Creator of Anime Parliament (TM)

**Superior ability breeds superior ambition**

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:20 pm 

for me to actually help you, I am going to need to know how much you have to spend....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:21 pm 

I am looking for some set advice again :P I've decided to go back into 2-Player, so I need some set advice. My pet will be a relatively balanced L12 (340 HP, 300 Str, 350 Def). I can spend up to 45 mil, no more. He is a Kacheek with all useful abilities. Here was the set of which I was thinking:

PCC
G-Bomb
G-Shield
F-Pot
KLP
D!

That would leave like 8 mil left for any other upgrades. What else should I buy for my set?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:48 pm 

orangeman8787: I presently have around 1.4 mil on me. I'm more interested in your thoughts on my ability layout at this point. My plans on future weapons will be Ghostkershield, Sword of Skardsen or Ghostkerbomb. If, by some miracle I can get Illusen's Staff, even better. I've also got the H4000 on my shopping list.

Neopets: LiTelor (Acara) & Alstal (Cybunny)

Director, Events: AnimeUSA
Creator of Anime Parliament (TM)

**Superior ability breeds superior ambition**

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 am 

Siouxper: that is a pretty decent set for 2player battling...I would recommend getting PCH and Kiln with the extra 8 mil that you have. Some people would recommend Tabard, but I have never been a fan if you have Gshield. You may also want to think about getting a fire reflector of some sort...

dytallix: The main abilities that pretty much EVERY battler needs are as fallows: Burrow, Sink, Drain Life, and one of the 33% healers like regeneration or healing vapour or restore...A the other 3 open spots you can fill up are really up to you. The main ones used include: Steam Shield(blocks all light one turn), Quench(blocks all fire one turn), Boil or Water Breathing(blocks all water one turn), and Fiery Gaze or Diamond Dust(both can freeze, low chance, Diamond Dust is slightly more accurate)

Hope that helps both of you :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:44 am 

only 1 player and am trying to beat Giant Hungry Malevolent Chomby. got 3 mill in the bank and another 2 in the stocks. also have all abilities.

Attack Strength : 129
Defence Strength : 31
Current hp: 335 / 335
Level : 71

Honey Potion
Greater Healing Scroll
Downsize!
Ylanas BlasterX2
Freezing Potion

woundering if i should trian with codestones or somthing else? neggs maby? anyhelp?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:57 pm 

Looks like your pet is a lab rat ;) You have 4 real options for training:

Lab Ray - Looks like your pet has been labbed for a year or two. Labbing will bring up your pet's Strength and Hit Points, which are the only important stats for 1-player battlers.

Kitchen Quest - You can do 10 Kitchen Quests per day. Usually you'll get 2-3 stats, sometimes more or less. If you plan on K-Questing, you should only have 1 pet to make sure stats don't go to the wrong pet.

Training School - This is the slowest, but usually cheapest and most reliable method of increasing stats. If you're doing only 1-player, you'll first need to bring up your level (quite a bit!) before you can train anything else. This will take a long time, but it's cheap :)

Neggs/other stat-increasers - These are the quickest way to increase stats, but are also the most expensive. If you plan on bringing up a lot of stats at once for your pet, you'll need something in the range of 5-10 million (and likely more if you keep going) to spend.

If you're doing 1-player only and the Battledome isn't really important, I recommend just labbing because Defence and Level aren't very important stats in 1-player. If you want to balance out your pet's stats, K-Questing and training would be best (I suggest avoiding the lab, although others may disagree). Negging is only if you have a few million to spare and are really impatient about training.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:00 am 

what do u think i should get for some set upgrades. (i just mophed into a Kacheek and got a kacheek life potion.) what do u think i should get next?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've been away for a while (1 year) and need some recommendations on my battle set, I only do 1-players, I have 3 mill on hand right now and about 3 mill on some items and stocks

Species : Nimmo
Agility : 95
Attack Strength : 159
Defence Strength : 13
Current hp: 428 / 428
Level : 4

Mud Mixture
Illusens Earth Potion
Downsize!
Makeshift Ships Hammer
Golden Compass
Pike Pike
Greater Healing Scroll
Leaf Shield

I really should train myself to not get my hopes up with Neopets because I'll just end up falling harder on the ground... face first!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

poohroony wrote:
I've been away for a while (1 year) and need some recommendations on my battle set, I only do 1-players, I have 3 mill on hand right now and about 3 mill on some items and stocks

Species : Nimmo
Agility : 95
Attack Strength : 159
Defence Strength : 13
Current hp: 428 / 428
Level : 4

Mud Mixture
Illusens Earth Potion
Downsize!
Makeshift Ships Hammer
Golden Compass
Pike Pike
Greater Healing Scroll
Leaf Shield

Hmm...You should probably replace the Pike Pike with Ylanas Blaster (about 1-1.5 mil right now). Since you don't have a very good defense right now, you should switch out the Makeshift Ships Hammer with a Stone Club (around 65-85k) because the Hammer's defense won't help you much. If you want to add a freezer into the mix, a Black Frost Cannon would work (around 500k) since the H4000 Helmet and Magical Marbles of Mystery are just out of your range. You should definitely trade out the Mud Mixture and Illusens Earth Potion. There are lots of different things you can try here--Essence of Esophager (150k), Ramtors Spellbook (400k), Honey Potion (750k), as well as numerous others. As far as healing goes, an upgrade to a Healing Ankh of the Nimmo would be good, but the price and availability is a problem so you may want to stick with a Greater Healing Scroll for now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Byakuya San wrote:
Hmm...You should probably replace the Pike Pike with Ylanas Blaster (about 1-1.5 mil right now). Since you don't have a very good defense right now, you should switch out the Makeshift Ships Hammer with a Stone Club (around 65-85k) because the Hammer's defense won't help you much. If you want to add a freezer into the mix, a Black Frost Cannon would work (around 500k) since the H4000 Helmet and Magical Marbles of Mystery are just out of your range. You should definitely trade out the Mud Mixture and Illusens Earth Potion. There are lots of different things you can try here--Essence of Esophager (150k), Ramtors Spellbook (400k), Honey Potion (750k), as well as numerous others. As far as healing goes, an upgrade to a Healing Ankh of the Nimmo would be good, but the price and availability is a problem so you may want to stick with a Greater Healing Scroll for now.

Ok got rid of the mud mixture and earth potion.
Forgot to mention this is a lab rat so no species weapons for me.
As for the freezer, I was thinking of saving up for a slumberberry potion.
Whattdya think?

I really should train myself to not get my hopes up with Neopets because I'll just end up falling harder on the ground... face first!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

poohroony wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:

Ok got rid of the mud mixture and earth potion.
Forgot to mention this is a lab rat so no species weapons for me.
As for the freezer, I was thinking of saving up for a slumberberry potion.
Whattdya think?

Oh alright. In that case, the Greater Healing Scroll should be fine, and saving up for the Slumberberry Potion is good too.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:13 am 

Ok, I got a Grarrl

His stats are:

Lvl : 30
Str : 39
Def : 25
Mov : 20
Hp : 42 / 42

His Weapons:

Thief Dagger
Blue Scorchstone
Snowball Slingshot
Scarab Ring

My budget is 90k.

I've been thinking of exchanging the Snowball Slingshot for something better and more powerful, can you guys please suggest anything.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next