Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW 32: Harry Potter
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Typhoon wrote:
Susannahmio wrote:
Thanks Alex!!!! :D

So I don't see the point in hiding this anymore. I have completed my win condition. I am neutral and am now going to share first place with whoever wins. I needed 15 signatures on my petition and it was rough going there for a while but you guys came through for me. Basically I can do nothing now but sit back and vote. Thanks again!

:hug:

So did you really get those abilities you were talking about or did you just lie? :roll:

I PMed the same question waiting on an answer <_<

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:49 am 

REMINDER!
Locations are due by 10 PM CST on a nightly basis. Right now I've only got 5 out of 17.

Also, unless you were specifically told by Pickles or myself that you do not need to submit your nightlist, they are still required every night.

Set by Zilary.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Typhoon wrote:
Susannahmio wrote:
Thanks Alex!!!! :D

So I don't see the point in hiding this anymore. I have completed my win condition. I am neutral and am now going to share first place with whoever wins. I needed 15 signatures on my petition and it was rough going there for a while but you guys came through for me. Basically I can do nothing now but sit back and vote. Thanks again!

:hug:

So did you really get those abilities you were talking about or did you just lie? :roll:

Ah, that's a very good question.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

fzun, that's true. I didn't think of that. Was Rachel a spokesperson, then?

I would like to add to this question, and also ask whether you knew from the beginning that you needed 15. Because first I was told 5, and then 10, and you weren't sure what you received. Now it's apparently 15 and unlocks a win condition? :roll:

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:06 am 

Voting update:

Rissa (13) - Rubywinged, Siniri, Twizzler0171, Typhoon, Helena, Twinkle, Susannahmio, fzun, Ammer, May, Ooga, Regan, Alex
Moongewl (13) - Typhoon, fzun, Siniri, Ammer, May, Ooga, Rubywinged, Helena, Regan, Twizzler0171, Wand, Wand, Alex
No Exec (1) - Moongewl

Execution, Day 16
Everyone gathered back in the Room of Requirement, out for blood from whoever was trying to poison everyone.
Rissa appeared a little bit more tense than yesterday, a fact not gone unnoticed by Regan who shot a smug grin her way. In comparison, Moongewl looked completely calm and unaffected.
"Well here we are again, and it looks like you all feel pretty confident that you've identified some more baddies!" Averly said, with a pleased smile on her face. "Pickles, would you do the honors again this evening?"
Pickles pulled her wand out of her sleeve. "Sure, no problem."
She aimed directly at Moongewl, thinking she could hit Moongewl with the spell and the force of her falling back would knock Rissa in as well. Similarly to last night though, things did not go as planned. Her aim was off yet AGAIN and she hit Rissa straight on, knocking her straight into the veil.
"Oh well. I guess you're safe for the night," Pickles said to Moongewl who was unsurprisingly delighted to see she did not go through the veil.
Averly held her hand out and the parchment appeared right there. She unrolled it and read the words out. "It looks as though Rissa was Gregory Goyle, a member of the Inquisitorial Squad."
"Well done!" Pickles cheered, but she couldn't be heard over all the celebratory racket DM and Susannahmio were making.

Summary: Moongewl survived execution, but Rissa, who was Gregory Goyle, did not.

Players still at Hogwarts: 16 Majority Single: 9 Majority Double: 13

Set by Zilary.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Uhmm, Pickles.. You're fired.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Okay who all failed to vote?! that's... umm yea.

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Night 16
Partying at taking out another baddie continued until late into the night.
Out on the Quidditch Pitch, several people still partied, even after Pickles and averly tried to get them to go to bed. Typhoon was picking up a mug of butterbeer just as a huge set of ferocious barking started up. He fumbled with the mug, spilling it all over the grass. The grass, to his shock, began to burn up. Clearly the mug had been poisoned. After moving his bedding, he finally decided to go to sleep.
The next morning, Byakuya San waited for everyone in the Great Hall. He announced that Twinkle had been next to leave with the bird, and that it had been quite a pleasant trip.

Results:
Typhoon was attacked with poison, but was completely unharmed.
Byakuya San is back.
Twinkle was carried off by a bird. She may not vote or use role powers, nor can she be targeted.

Day 17 begins.

Players still at Hogwarts: 16 Majority Single: 9 Majority Double: 13

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hooray for killing Rissa.

Now I want to say something about this whole "They know my role" business. If someone does know that Moongewl is innocent, pipe up and say something. Losing innocents is something we can't afford to have around here.

As for Susannahmio, I'd like to know more about this list. If what everyone is saying is true, you were just trying to lead people on to make sure you won the game no matter what. If that's the case, I'd say we vote for you because you wasted our time.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ammer wrote:
Hooray for killing Rissa.

Now I want to say something about this whole "They know my role" business. If someone does know that Moongewl is innocent, pipe up and say something. Losing innocents is something we can't afford to have around here.

As for Susannahmio, I'd like to know more about this list. If what everyone is saying is true, you were just trying to lead people on to make sure you won the game no matter what. If that's the case, I'd say we vote for you because you wasted our time.

Then I'd be the first to vote for you, Ammer. Susannahmio was only doing what she had to to win as a neutral.

Of course, I /did/ dream another baddie tonight, just on a hunch.

I feel kind of bad for doing this after all she's done to help us, but...

Vote: Moongewl
Vote: Alex

BOTH members of the Inquisitorial Squad.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:49 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Vote: Moongewl
Vote: Alex

Your word is good enough for me, Typhoon. That dog is useful, eh? Or is it a Grimm?

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Siniri wrote:
Or is it a Grimm?

Come on baby (Don't fear the Reaper)
Baby take my hand (Don't fear the Reaper)
We'll be able to fly (Don't fear the Reaper)
Baby I'm your man only female

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

Last edited by Mongrel on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:06 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINALLY.

Seriously, y'all. I was converted on night 5. 5. And it has taken you guys THIS long to dream of me?! Nobody though "Oh hey, there's a conversion, the confirmed and known innocent who has a circle with half the game would be a great person for that?" 'Cause the Squad certainly did.

And then I got doubled twice. And poisoned twice. And I still didn't get people pointing the finger!!!!

I've been having a fabulous laugh with the rest of my team, about how none of you guys suspected me.

*headdesks*

And shame on you, for the players who were in WW30. I did the exact, EXACT, same thing last game!!!!!

Thank god. I was getting so sick of lying (btw, thanks to y'all for not asking me much about my tracking. Makes my job so much easier!), and I've got to go away in a couple of days and won't have internet for a week. So yes, PLEASE vote for me so this game can finally be over ;_; I'd vote for myself but I don't think I can.

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Someone dropped a stone on the floor...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:18 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

*prods the stone*

Oooh, ~shiny~

Gone, forever.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next