Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 79  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW 32: Harry Potter
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*giggles*

A couple of things to think about:

Why did Blake wait so long to reveal his 'dream' result? Which by the way is false, as I heard a paraphrased version of it, and it is nothing close to what my role says.
If Blake had such a 'dream', then why did I hear from a known innocent - hours after Night ended and results were out; that Blake only half-trusted me?
Surely if he had honestly had such a dream, then why only half-trust someone you think is evil?

Why has the poisoner not been revealed? There was a double posioning a few nights back, it was mentioned then; yet nothing was done about it. Hmm, I wonder why.

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:30 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Chris, I destroyed a Horcrux Day 3. Was there a "boom" then?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:00 am 

Voting Update:
Twinkle (3): Ammer, Dyl, Alex
Byakuya San (1): Princess Miyu
Jas (1): Princess Miyu
fzun (1): Typhoon
Dyl (6): Rubywinged, Helena, Blake, Regan, Christopher, Pink
Princess Miyu (18): Rubywinged, Moongewl, 3lla, warxelo, thetrueoogabooga, Susannahmio, DM was on fire!, Helena, Hansy, Blake, Siniri, Regan, fzun, Dyl, Christopher, Pink, Byakuya San, Alex

Execution, Day 10
An excited group made their way to the Room of Requirement. They were finally able to make up their minds enough to get the votes to execute Princess Miyu.
Everyone took their seats, with Pickles and Avery sitting at the front. People broke up into little groups to discuss what they are learned. Typhoon and DM was on fire! discussed how they would manage to never enter a bathroom again for the sake of their safety.
Pickles gave a stern look at Princess Miyu who glowered back, unhappy to be facing execution this evening.
AVerly shook her head, already expecting a frustrating evening. Rather than going through the niceties, she pulled out her wand and pointed it at Miyu while her attention was still at Pickles.
Instantaneously, Miyu and her chair flew back straight into the veil.
Pickles looked over at Averly surprised. "Ok that was a little unexpected."
"Well I've been anxious to execute someone. Things have been a little boring. And it kind of looked like Miyu might put up a fight."
Pickles sighed and extended her hand. A small rolled up piece of parchment appeared and she unrolled it, reading it aloud to the group. "It seems that Princess Miyu was Barty Crouch, Jr., a death eater."

Summary: Princess Miyu was executed. She was Barty Crouch, Jr.

Players still at Hogwarts: 25 Majority Single: 13 Majority Double: 19

Set by Zilary.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

innocent my..... wand? o.0

another down...... wonder how many more to go.

to respond to dead thread... you implied you where innocent. and it's a game calm down... also this will be the ONLY time I reply to the dead thread.

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Night 10
The excitement of a successful execution of a baddie filled the air. There was much celebrating, and singing of all kinds of songs. Finally, Pickles and averly were able to herd everyone off to bed.
Pickles and averly decided to tour the halls together that night. Everything seemed to be OK until they got to the Great Hall, where a figured hovered over Blake. There was a flash of green light, and the figure cackled before flying off. Blake's body laid there, dead. Pickles winced, and averly sighed. Suddenly, warxelo came running into the room, panicked. "Did I hear....Blake...is he...?" averly nodded in answer. warxelo screamed suddenly, then fell over dead. Completely confused, Pickles checked Blake, while averly checked warxelo. Pickles looked over at her. "Is it what I think it was?" averly nodded. "They must've been tied together by that love potion...and now they're both dead."
May, who had awakened during the mess, picked up her goblet and touched it to her lips, feeling a horrible burning sensation, and screeched, dropping the goblet. Pickles ran over. Sure enough, her drink had been poisoned. Lucky for her, she had barely had any, so aside from the burns, was mostly okay.
Strangely enough...or maybe not so strangely, no dementors were seen that night. fzun walked into the great hall that morning, stating she'd seen Dyl carried off.

Results:
Blake was killed by the Avada. He was Neville, who had the chance of seeing a little of someone's role in his crystal ball.
warxelo killed himself in grief from Blake's death. He was Mad-Eye Moody, who was tracking down Death Eaters.
May was nearly poisoned to death.
fzun is back.
Dyl was carried off by a bird. He may not vote or use role powers, nor can he be targeted.

Players still at Hogwarts: 23 Majority Single: 12 Majority Double: 18

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:23 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

well... now we're screwed lol

with the death of two dreamers I think it's time to play who do i know nothing about and vote for them SO

Vote: Hansy
Vote: May

Defend yourself if you can either through another or simply come out and say it.

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Event, Day 11
Pickles was working her way back through Hogwarts, when she realized someone was in the Great Hall. She stuck her head in, and was shocked to see Blake standing there alive.
"Well, that didn't take long," he commented, shrugged, and headed back off to do whatever it was he did during the day.

Result:
Blake has been rezzed. No news as to whether or not his role has changed, or if he's protected.

Players still at Hogwarts: 24 Majority Single: 13 Majority Double: 19

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Um... Wow.

Guys, that was a miracle.

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:48 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

o_o I'd ask you what it felt like to be dead, but I don't think you got enough time there to think about it, haha.

Welcome back :)

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Alex wrote:
o_o I'd ask you what it felt like to be dead, but I don't think you got enough time there to think about it, haha.

Welcome back :)

Thanks. Now, guys! Let's vote!

Vote: Jappiness.

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, that was a good night. At least for the most part.

Miyu died (finally) and Blake was killed than resurrected.

Oh and Ruby, I personally do not like the way you're conducting yourself in this game. You are not the one innocent everyone needs to follow, and you shouldn't act as if anyone should reveal their role because you're voting for them. I'd suggest getting off your high horse.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

never remember saying that I was the one people had to follow. I was simply in contact with quite a few people and put myself up as the person to speak for them without them revealing themselves...

My latest vote was simply 'im voting for you because i dont know anything about you.' the statement of them defend yourself was to defend yourself to ME if you want not to defend yourself to the board...

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:00 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'd just like to throw into the mix that I've heard from both of them, quite early in the game. Just because you're in contact with innocents doesn't mean you're the only one.

Like to reassure everyone I've heard from the rezzer, Blake is most definitely still innocent with his original role :)

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Again i didnt say i was the only one to know just the one who said i would actually speak out when i was contacted. o.0

SHEESH you people are making this unfun.

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:08 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Would like to also point out that I've spoken out the whole game, including completely exposing myself on thread within the first few days.

Aaand, that said, do we have any leads?

Gone, forever.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 79  Next