Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 79  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW 32: Harry Potter
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:25 am 

Guys, with the hopes that I can add/read, these are the counts thus far:

Princess Miyu (1): Laryxler
Regan (3): Hansy, 3lla, DM was on fire!
Laryxler (3): Hansy, Twinkle, Princess Miyu
warxelo (15): Helena, thetrueoogabooga, Byakuya San, Christopher, Typhoon, Dyl, fzun, Alex, ginny-ROX, Rissa, DM was on fire!, Blake, May, Ammer, Rachel
May (2): Helena, Princess Miyu
Helena (14): thetrueoogabooga, Pink, Rachel, Lee, Typhoon, Dyl, fzun, Alex, ginny-ROX, Rissa, Blake, warxelo, May, Ammer
Pink (1): Rubywinged
Ammer (1): Rubywinged
Pixa (1): Twinkle
Twinkle (2): Pink, Lee
Lee (1): Byakuya San
Rachel (2): angisfab, Laryxler
fzun (1): angisfab
ginny-ROX (1): Regan
Siniri (1): Regan
Blake (1): Susannahmio
Alex (1): Susannahmio
Dyl (1): 3lla
No execution (3): Siniri, Bruces Galore, Crazy*

These players have not voted at least once:
Pixa
Missy!
Jas
Rox

You still have a little over 2 1/2 hours to get your votes in or change your votes.

Reminder:
To execute one player at a minimum, 18 votes are required for that player.
For a double execution, there must be 26 votes for one player, and 18 votes for the other.

Set by Zilary.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Unvote: Twinkle

Vote: warxelo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:01 am 

Voting Tally:

Princess Miyu (1): Laryxler
Regan (3): Hansy, 3lla, DM was on fire!
Laryxler (3): Hansy, Twinkle, Princess Miyu
warxelo (16): Helena, thetrueoogabooga, Byakuya San, Christopher, Typhoon, Dyl, fzun, Alex, ginny-ROX, Rissa, DM was on fire!, Blake, May, Ammer, Rachel, Pink
May (2): Helena, Princess Miyu
Helena (14): thetrueoogabooga, Pink, Rachel, Lee, Typhoon, Dyl, fzun, Alex, ginny-ROX, Rissa, Blake, warxelo, May, Ammer
Pink (1): Rubywinged
Ammer (1): Rubywinged
Pixa (1): Twinkle
Twinkle (1): Lee
Lee (1): Byakuya San
Rachel (2): angisfab, Laryxler
fzun (1): angisfab
ginny-ROX (1): Regan
Siniri (1): Regan
Blake (1): Susannahmio
Alex (1): Susannahmio
Dyl (1): 3lla
No execution (3): Siniri, Bruces Galore, Crazy*

Execution Meeting, Day 1
It was a fairly blood-thirsty group that traipsed through the halls to the Room of Requirement. Pickles took the liberty of pacing up and down the hall to make the door appear so that the group could enter.
Once inside, everyone stood around in wonder. The room expanded to hold enough furniture for all thirty-six individuals. Averly and Pickles sat in two leather recliner chairs up at the front, and waited as everyone scrambled to find a seat that appealed.
"As you are aware," Averly began. "We have a sad situation on our hands. With the loss of our dear Cho Chang, we now know that there are baddies who have infiltrated the school."
Pickles nodded in agreement as a large jar of dill pickles appeared on a small table beside her. "Right. And it is your responsibility to determine who these people are."
Alex raised her hand and Averly nodded at her, expecting to hear some promising news after all the time the group had today. "Can I have a pickle?"
Pickles grinned and invited her up to take one and Averly glared as Lee, and Blake went up, followed by nearly everyone else.
"Back to business!" Averly said sternly. "And perhaps there will be treats for tomorrow."
"According to these numbers, it looks like warxelo was the closest to being executed."
As Pickles spoke, Averly pointed her wand to the back of the room where there was a crimson tapestry suspended in midair that no one noticed in their rush to get a chair. With a quick incantation under her breath, the tapestry folded itself into the corner of the room and everyone gasped.
"Are you really allowed to have that in here?" Regan yelped.
"The professors are all mad. Absolutely mad," added Ammer.
The entire group of players stared in horror at the veil from the Department of Mysteries.
"It looks as though you all realize the fate of people who fall through the veil. Due to your failure to come to a consensus, no one will be executed tonight. I only hope that no one loses a life thanks to your inability to work together, regardless of House," Averly said.
Pickles stood up then with her jar in hand. "And just so you know, this room, and the veil, are completely inaccessible to any of you without Averly and myself with you. So don't get any ideas."
"On that note, I think it's time for bed. You all have a busy day ahead of you so that you can keep trying to figure out who the baddies are before something happens to you!" With those words, Averly dismissed the group.

Results: No one was executed today

Players still at Hogwarts: 34 Majority Single: 18 Majority Double: 26
Edit: I'm all counted out.

Set by Zilary.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Night 1
Everyone drifted to their chosen locations. Pickles was out patrolling the halls, and averly had chosen to stick near the Library for the time being.
As Pickles neared the owlery, she heard movement. She arrived in time to see a dark figure with a wand raised, pointing at Rubywinged. Before she could move, she heard the dreaded words "Avada Kedavra!" and a stream of green light emit from the cloaked person's wand. Rubywinged chose that second to roll over in her sleep, the curse barely missing her, but knocking a chuck of stone into her side. She woke, screaming, as Pickles attempted to corner the cloaked figure.
"Stupefy!"
The red bolt of light missed, and the figure flew away neatly. Pickles helped Rubywinged to the hospital wing, promising to watch her for the rest of the night.
It wasn't long after this when averly, sitting in the Library and reading by wand light, heard a sound, as if someone were choking. She hurried about, checking the sleepers, until she found Christopher. Unfortunately, by the time she got to him, he was stone cold dead. "Oh, no," she breathed.
As Pickles and Rubywinged were crossing in front of the Great Hall, a chill filled the air. Pickles pulled her wand out, worried. She left Rubywinged at the stairs, and opened the door to the Great Hall in time to see a Dementor touch the lips of Missy. "Expecto Patronum!" she cried, shooing off the Dementors, but it was too late. Missy was gone.
The next morning, everyone assembled in the Great Hall. Pickles and averly looked as if they hadn't slept the rest of the night, and Rubywinged was still quite shaken up.
"Rubywinged was almost killed by a killing curse last night," Pickles announced. "And Missy has lost her soul to the dementors. She was Percy Weasley, one of the Weasley family members. She will be missed."
averly spoke up. "I found Christopher dead," she said softly. "From everything I can tell, it looks like someone poisoned him. And his wand is missing."
"And Rachel is missing. I found this by her pillow," Ammer noted, holding up a single feather.
"I could've sworn I saw her being carried off by some sort of bird," Siniri commented. "But I thought I was dreaming. I guess not?"
Pickles and averly looked at each other and shrugged. "Well, she's not here, but she's obviously not dead. Perhaps she will come back?"
Results:
Rubywinged was attacked by the Avada, but got out of the way in time.
Christopher was poisoned. No one knows who he was.
Missy! lost her soul to Dementors. She was Percy Weasley.
Rachel was carried off by a bird. She may not vote or use role powers.

Day 2 begins.

Players still at Hogwarts: 32 Majority Single: 17 Majority Double: 25

Days are now on regular cycles - no more extended cycles.
Also, has anyone seen Pixa, Jas, or Rox? I know Jas and Rox haven't picked up their roles, pretty sure Pixa hasn't either.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:35 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*holds side*

Night one and the new bie is being picked on?!

*eyes others warily now* I see how it is

edit: i feel i can call myself the 'filtered' word up there lol....

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh noes! An innocent gone already! We've got to get to the bottom of this!

EDIT:
How come we don't know who Christopher was? That seems strange to me...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Awwwh. It looks like Christopher was heired off. Poor guy, unless of course he was evil.

I wonder if the snatching bird is that uhm one. Can't remember the name of it, but you know the large one - favorite of Hagrid's... in the Prisoner of Azkaban. *shakes brain*

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:55 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Princess Miyu wrote:
Awwwh. It looks like Christopher was heired off. Poor guy, unless of course he was evil.

I wonder if the snatching bird is that uhm one. Can't remember the name of it, but you know the large one - favorite of Hagrid's... in the Prisoner of Azkaban. *shakes brain*

Buckbeak!

And what does "heired off" mean?

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:03 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Poison, eh? Where's that Potions Master? Does anyone have a spare bezoar?

Regan: I *think* heired off means that his role passes on to someone else, which is why it wasn't revealed -- but don't quote me on that, I'm a WW new bie like Ruby. (hah, I just realized that when I called myself that earlier, it got changed to "New Member.")

This game is confusing... I guess I'll just see what everyone else has to say...

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Siniri wrote:
Regan: I *think* heired off means that his role passes on to someone else, which is why it wasn't revealed --

Yes, you are correct. :)

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Siniri wrote:
, I'm a WW new bie like Ruby. (hah, I just realized that when I called myself that earlier, it got changed to "New Member.")

lol I personally dont see what's wrong with the word but it's filtered on here. To me its not a 'bad' word to be called no more then 'new member' is lol.

on thread:

I'm skerd someones tryin to take me out... *sniff* Actually I'm sure i just got randomed on not as if anyone can really figure out roles as of yet... Unless it was a revenge vote because i random voted on someone cause i voted early on... Humm. *looks up and down the people she randomly voted on*

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

im personally very concerned about Christopher's role.....he gets killed and then there's no role reveal? o_O
Most definitely heired off then...
I'm guessing that poison's could be Professor Snape's role, but since there are so many characters in this game there's no guessing who it could be.
Regan wrote:
Princess Miyu wrote:

Buckbeak!

I was thinking exactly the same thing!
I think that would be quite quirky is buckbeak was an actual role :P

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:22 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

It's not unusual for a game this size for there to be a heir. Basically, they have no role at the beginning of the game. When the first person dies, the role will go to the heir, no matter their alignment. So yes, while it is frustrating to not know whether Christopher was good or evil, it's not exactly an OMGBADDIE concern just yet.

(On that note, I didn't realise we had so many new players! I guess we've had a few more people join WW games in Divas, but they've been smaller scale games and so we can't have as much fun with them. And I really hope that someone else runs a big forum-wide game too, I've been missing these! I'd run one myself, but I'm about to start work at a hotel in 3 weeks, and I'm not going to have regular hours. Ah, the joys of the hospitality industry.)

Anyway. What are the chances that we got a dreamer get lucky? :battar:

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:51 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

What I'm wondering is, if Missy! was Percy Weasley, what was her actual role? Plain innocent or what? Or are the Weasleys are a team and have one role between them? Gutted though. :(

Oooh do you think Professor Lockhart could be the celebrity? That would be an awesome role.

It's coming...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:50 am 

I don't know if this has already been said, but it could be likely that Missy had an avenging siblings type role, whereby the remaining siblings get some kind of power from the death of their sibling. So Missy's death could be a positive for the innocents.

I'll make my vote later :)

Looks like we're dealing with 3 evil groups at the moment. In a game of 34, there would be at least 5 people on each team i'd guess, with perhaps a couple of OMT's and a neutral thrown in. I think Snape would be neutral.

set by ppt Secret Santa!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 79  Next