Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:31 am

I agree most of the mid level prizes seem pretty cool. I'll probably spend my points on them. I love the bloody*cough* I mean RUSTY door. ;)

Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:07 pm

i was torn between getting the door or not. in the end i chose to get 3 open graves instead. i can use 1 or 2 and then sell the other one a year or two from now.

Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:17 pm

I decided on just getting an E-Z® Brand Chemistry for Beginners® Cross-Promotional Play Set™, all the plushies, all the books, and a couple knick-knacks. I probably won't sell them anyway so I wasn't too bothered.
I do have to say that the prizes for the Daily Dare are a lot better than for the plot though... *sniffle*

Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:36 pm

Why?... because I'm insane, that's why.

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=no1butupokah

Check out the "Tale of Woe Plot Prizes" Category.....

Note that I have 5 full sets of books.. (well ok, I have to buy a 5th copy of the two cheapest ones.. Shop Wiz crapped out on me.)

Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:45 pm

I didn't go for any of the top prizes. I never sell any plot/site event prizes either. They're all in my gallery now:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=kimvanwilligenburg&user_cat_g=Plot+Prizes

Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:41 pm

Have they actually posted how many points we got for doing certain things in this plot ? Should have know prizes would come out whilst taking a small "break" :)

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:20 am

neobeth wrote:Have they actually posted how many points we got for doing certain things in this plot ? Should have know prizes would come out whilst taking a small "break" :)

I don't believe they did--the consensus seems to be that points were awarded on how quickly you did things, so even with a points breakdown, people would have gotten all different numbers of points for the same tasks.
But it would've been nice to see what mattered the most, I agree.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:07 am

i dont know what to get. help me!

PS: I have 26k points to exchange.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:51 pm

bonsgun wrote:i dont know what to get. help me!

PS: I have 26k points to exchange.

Get what you want to get or, whatever looks cool to you. If you want to do some investing, I would go for the books as they will be worth more later on.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:16 am

Right now the Potion Cabinet seems to be doing pretty good on the market says

http://www.neopets.com/~knight_34_1

don't know if everything is true but it might give you an idea of what to get...

Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:36 am

Wow.
Disappointment. I expected more from this.
Yet again, alot of people participated..but still. :(
Neovian Citizen
(23,875 points)
Is what I recieved.
So if you get even 1 point you get the avatar, am I correct?

Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:41 am

BlackSailsx wrote:Wow.
Disappointment. I expected more from this.
Yet again, alot of people participated..but still. :(
Neovian Citizen
(23,875 points)
Is what I recieved.
So if you get even 1 point you get the avatar, am I correct?
That's right! As long as you've participated in the plot in one way or another, you will receive the av and the theme.

Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:48 pm

Does anyone have the furniture in their neohome? I'd like to see what it looks like before I buy it.

Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:14 am

I pondered for a while, but I've decided to go with the neohome items since those are things that I would actually use. I'm not going to do much heavy investing.

Fuzz wrote:Does anyone have the furniture in their neohome? I'd like to see what it looks like before I buy it.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~cybraria/Neohome/aerial.htm
Click on the link that says Knick Knacks 3 for the grave, door, and clock. Click on the link that says Display Cases for the shelves.

Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:11 pm

I've got 26,280 myself, not sure what to pick yet. I love the descriptions on most of them. "Madness! Madness, I tell you! No, seriously, the book is about madness." :lol: I'm not big on selling stuff, so I guess I'll be going on amusement here. I'm still trying to decide whether or not I like poogles or chombies in ghost...
Topic locked