Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My hair's brown, so I don't get those.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:53 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm not a blonde (I have brown hair :D) but I still have my share of stupid moments. The one time, my friend and I bought this pack of candy at the mall that has wax shaped like soda bottles with juicy, sugary stuff inside. I took one in the car and I bit off the top and started to chew it up, and I said "This tastes really weird." and my friend said "That's because it's WAX!" and I spit it out back in the wrapper and my friend laughed at me for the rest of the ride home. :P Good thing she told me that before I swallowed it...

<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ski wrote:
Today I almost fell because I thought there was one more step to go up when there wasn't.

I actually have fallen doing that. Like thirty or forty times. :oops:

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

kentieness wrote:
Earlier tonight, I'd just finished explaining the rules of Cheat! to my mum and she said to me, "So, what happens if the person before me puts down a 3 and I don't have a 2, 3 or 4?"

*headdesk*

My friend is soo much worse lol he had one card left, and the last card put down was an Ace, and the pile was pretty big - he put down his card, smugly said "One Five" and everyone looked at him really funnily... and then we cracked up xD

Aww he's a really funny guy :D

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Several years ago my friend and I taught our other friend to play BS(or You're Bluffing, or Peanut Butter, or whatever you call it, the game that's just like Cheat except you have to go from Ace to King instead of one higher or lower than the last played card). And she gets through her first turn all right, but on her second turn, she says, "No sixes!"

My sister, my sister's friend, their respective boyfriends, and I had all gotten in my sister's boyfriend's car, with him in the driver's seat of course. He appeared to be having problems with his car. Finally he said, "Uh, guys, I think there's something really wrong."
My sister's friend's boyfriend said, "Did you turn the car on?"
He hadn't.

I have my own share of blonde moments too. One time, I'd put a drink in the fridge overnight, and when I went to go get it the next morning, I found it was gone. I was muttering to myself about how someone ALWAYS takes my drink, then I turned around. The drink was on the table, where I'd put it maybe 30 seconds earlier.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I was born blonde, but my hair turned completely brown by the time I was 5. I still get my fair share of blonde moments, though. I never remember where the lightswitches are in the house where I've lived for 16 years. I walk into doorframes on a regular basis. I really and truly have put my hat in the refrigerator by accident.

Oh, and a few minutes ago, I was out walking my dog in the park and I'd zoned out a bit. I was thinking about how pretty the pawpaw trees looked now that their leaves were changing. Suddenly, a pawpaw fell out of a tree onto my head. I freaked out. I didn't connect the object hitting my head with the fruit from the trees above me for about 30 seconds. *facepalm*

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

On several occassions, I will walk into the kitchen to get a drink, get asked to bring someone something, then completely forget what I had come in there for. Sometimes I even get all the way back in my room and wonder what I had gotten up for. o_O

Other times, I've been rather hyperactive and have tripped on things that I insist weren't there a moment before, or run into a bookcase and hurt my hand.

I'm part blonde-part brunette, though. Naturally blonde, however, yet my best friend who has dark hair, has some of the worst blonde moments beyond mine. One day she questioned how "Color blind people drive?" It was just so off the wall. Then she put on one of her worksheets "I would want to be a Dodo bird because they have a cool name and I could fly."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:33 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Ooooooh.

"Where's my cell phone?"
"I don't know... Look on your desk, it's usually there."
"I'm not at home, I'm in the car, talking to you on my cell phone."
"..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jen wrote:
Ooooooh.

"Where's my cell phone?"
"I don't know... Look on your desk, it's usually there."
"I'm not at home, I'm in the car, talking to you on my cell phone."
"..."

oh my... no comment

haha, like a year ago i was climbing up the stairs at school and i was at the very top and i tripped on the last step, threw my books from my hands to catch mself, and they go OVER the railing and fall 20 feet to the bottom of the stairs, scaring this 6th grader half to death. i swear she almost fainted. she screamed so loud. meanwhile all of my folders flew open and my papers went EVERYWHERE. it was horrible. i was like 10 minutes late for class and my teacher was real mad....

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

This happened a few days ago, I think.

My friend has this really nice new bag - it's dark brown with white flower silhouettes all over it. Then she decided that she would colour a few pink with a highlighter. I didn't think it was a good idea, but she insisted it was and filled in one of the smaller flowers for me to see.

Then she started filling in a bigger flower in the front, and I said, "Um, that'll fade in the wash, you know."

She looked up at me like I was nuts, and said, "Who washes their bag?!"

And I was like, " .... Oh. Oh, yeah."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:25 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I state the obvious a lot without thinking if that counts as a blonde moment o.O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I still tend to pronounce Penelopé as Pen-ah-lope without realizing it. >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm very clumsy so a lot of my stuff falls off my desk at school. A couple of times I looked all around my desk, in it, and I still couldn't find my eraser. Then a couple of panicked minutes later, I find that I had been squeezing it in my left hand :oops:

....I get a lot of things like that......

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:35 am 

Well for my 12th birthday I had a slumber party and then a few days ago one of my friends mentioned it and i said "What party?" and she's like um hello it was a month ago and u forgot it !?!?
My birthday is 8/19/94

Once I was making a pbj sandwich in a rush and i had my glass of milk near it and i was starring at the tv and I almost put my jelly in the milk and im like OMG u r sooo stupid

look at my siggy \/
\/

Hi my neopets acount is
aparnageorgia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

When we were learning about waves and radiation in Science, I only realised after about 3 lessons that when the teacher was talking about microwaves...she didn't mean electrical goods whizzing through the air. And I'm supposed to be gifted... :oops:

that's me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next