SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:02 pm

Exiles vol. 6-11

I <3 this series muchly. I've had quite a bit of off time while I've been sick to catch up. lol The big secret behind the whole alternate world warping business was revealed and more team members were changed/killed/etc. Very interesting how things turned out. I can't wait to see what happens in the next volume. :) I'm very glad Morph chose to stay with the team as he's one of my favorite members.

Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:55 pm

Since I never posted when I WAS reading them... Exiles 1-11, Thundercats 4&5, Ultimate Marvel Team-Up 2&3, and of course, Watchmen. =)

currently reading a novel, so be a bit before I read the next comic GN

Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:36 am

Now im reading fear street books, right now i am on The Wrong Number its really good so far.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:23 pm

I've been reading fathom - I'm really enjoying it but I'm gonna have to wait till I have more cash to get the next few installments... sigh - maybe after the wedding.

Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:25 pm

Been reading various X-Men series: Ultimate, Astonishing, Uncanny and the first volume of Phoenix - Endsong.

Wed May 10, 2006 5:25 am

JellySoup wrote:Been reading various X-Men series: Ultimate, Astonishing, Uncanny and the first volume of Phoenix - Endsong.

A few other good reads would be House of M and The New Mutants.

Tue May 16, 2006 9:39 pm

actually.. I have different Intresests in comics :P

Thu May 18, 2006 1:07 am

10-Volt wrote:
JellySoup wrote:Been reading various X-Men series: Ultimate, Astonishing, Uncanny and the first volume of Phoenix - Endsong.

A few other good reads would be House of M and The New Mutants.

I've read some of The New Mutants, but the books are a bit hard to find. Only the first volume of House of M I found interesting. The rest of the 'other world lives' thing seemed as pointless as it really was.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:58 pm

Here's my favourite comic :Nemi
I read it in norwegian, so it took a while before I found a english translation ;) I just love this girl and her view of life <3

Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:05 pm

I'm currently readin through 52, awesome comic, but I'm a couple of issues behind, lol. Anybody else feel the urge to marry this series (or at least make love to it)?

Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:52 pm

The only ones I have reading are these 3 webcomics:

The Wotch

It tells the ongoing story of a girl who got magical powers this one time at band camp, and about her friends. Contains Fantasy and Humor.

The current chapter involves a assault of an UltraFeminist Army bent on controlling men.

Cheer!

The Wotch: Cheer! is an official spin-off of the webcomic The Wotch by a Wotch fan named Tselsebar. It follows the adventures of the Tandy Gardens High cheerleaders Alexandra King, Cher Lita Harper, Samantha Smith, and Joanna Colleen Star, who unbeknownst to themselves were football jocks/bullies until they ran afoul of the personified feminist side of a powerful magic user. The group (known to most Wotchers as "The Cheer! Squad") has decided that it's their mission to get everyone to actually come to the school's sporting events and raise school spirit. The comic is mostly in canon with The Wotch, but what is and what isn't is decided by Anne Onymous.

The current chapter involves monsters trying to take over Tandy Gardens High.

Abstract Gender

Ryan and Brian were just a pair of average teens in Wakefield... However, after entering a mysterious house, they are having to endure the ride of a lifetime. Contains Fantasy and Humor.

The current chapter is called Green Eyed Monster and involves Ryan/Rachel being jealous of Brian.
Topic locked