Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
borovan
Tuskaninny Trainer

Posted: 24 Mar 2005 - 1:32 pm [Report this message]

WHAT?!?!

Nobody tells me anything any more

-------------------------
test

:P On my board about the movie. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yay.. more New Member are gonna join. Joy. >.>

I mean, come on, who would actually go see a NEOPET movie? I wouldnt be caught dead in one.. I mean, its dumb! Gah... Why Neopets?? WHY?!?!

Set by WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

o_0 wrote:
borovan
Tuskaninny Trainer

Posted: 24 Mar 2005 - 1:32 pm [Report this message]

WHAT?!?!

Nobody tells me anything any more

-------------------------
test

:P On my board about the movie. 8)

!!!

Seriously, though...I wouldn't at all be surprised if the staff wasn't informed on this -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hoping that was fake then, after what Adam said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I've been waiting for this for almost 2 years now. This and the Playstation 2 game. It doesn't surprise me, and in all honesty, probably won't affect much of anything. The site itself has been going downhill steadily for a while now, this is just the icing on the cake. My thing is, if you're going to stop playing because of it, just stop playing. It truely isn't that big of a deal though. I still played pokemon games when the movies came out...it was just another thing for me to make fun of...

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

For starters, Neopets was created in 1999 for bored college students you stupid 'comparable to australia's news writers' writers <_<

And secondly, let's admit it. The older people that play Neopets usually don't go around advertising they play. In other words, they're not all going to rush to the movie and buy the PS II game. They're going to flop majorly, and with them. So will the site, new members will join merely to insult Neopets.com for the crap movie. New members will join and never return, new members will join and remain...'new members'

The site is screwed so let's all give a big round of applause to Mr Doug 'I'm a stupud :x '

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:10 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'll tell you one thing; This is one move I'm NOT going to be watching.

I only play neopets now for the beauty contest and the freedom to make my own characters, and the art gallery, etc. The games and other stuff are ok, but don't excite me as much as the first month I started playing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Weewoo wrote:
Hoping that was fake then, after what Adam said.

It's also mentioned in the Variety (a major entertainment news source), I seriously doubt it's fake.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Last edited by Runevalkyrie on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

This is not the end of neopets. The movie will be great as long as on top there is no banners or bottom ads on the bottom of the movie. I can't wait to see the movie.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*hurls*

That's really all I have to say on the matter right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

jabond102 wrote:
This is not the end of neopets. The movie will be great as long as on top there is no banners or bottom ads on the bottom of the movie. I can't wait to see the movie.

Have you heard of a little thing called Pokemon? It was the 'thing' cack then, then the movie came out, and KAPOOT, Pokemon wasn't cool anymore. All the movie is is a lame attempt to make money for Doug Dohnut. The movie will draw in tons and tons of newbiews, probably close to 90% of them will quit before 1 month on the site. All of the new members will cause extreme lag, and the servers will go down. It will drive the real players to get fed up and leave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:27 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I don't think I'll quit because of the movie. Eventually I may quit when I grow bored of it entirly.

As for the movie, blah, I rather not waste my time watching it. I can't think of how they can make it top rate and worth my time watching. It may suit young children though, maybe five year olds or gradeschoolers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

robert2100 wrote:
Have you heard of a little thing called Pokemon? It was the 'thing' cack then, then the movie came out, and KAPOOT, Pokemon wasn't cool anymore. All the movie is is a lame attempt to make money for Doug Dohnut. The movie will draw in tons and tons of newbiews, probably close to 90% of them will quit before 1 month on the site. All of the new members will cause extreme lag, and the servers will go down. It will drive the real players to get fed up and leave.

Now that I think about it I agree with you. This is crazyness. All these newbies pouring in. I can see the beginning of the movie.

*I snuck in and got a peek on the script*

*Typing on Computer*
Adam: Wow this site is great! http://www.neopets.com has no ads or banner ads! I LOVE THIS SITE!
PPTERs POP OUT OF COMPUTER: Don't join neopets, it stinks!

LOL LOL :roflol:

I love neopets but will never tell anyone except my family I play it so I will rent this.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

*wrinkles nose*

I don't think I like the idea of a movie if the staff wasn't aware they were making talks about it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:37 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

While I was pleased to hear of a game coming out, the idea of a movie just doesn't seem right. I just hope they focus more on the plot and stuff, and less on the raising pets stuff. Sure, that's what the site's all about, but come on.

On the other hand, why are we assuming the people have no common sense? Who knows, it could turn out pretty sweet.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next