Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
rageaholic wrote:
No kass items? :( Runey's not going to like this.

*nods and pouts* But the animation is worth it I think ;)

I'm holding out until the last minute. It seems likely that this is an error because in the past 4 years that this has happened, no day has been without some little gift. I wouldn't think they'd start such a pattern now (I'd be happy even with a wet snowball)

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Runevalkyrie wrote:
rageaholic wrote:
No kass items? :( Runey's not going to like this.

*nods and pouts* But the animation is worth it I think ;)

I'm holding out until the last minute. It seems likely that this is an error because in the past 4 years that this has happened, no day has been without some little gift. I wouldn't think they'd start such a pattern now (I'd be happy even with a wet snowball)

Yeah, that was what I did last year after the petpet switcharoo thing... I 'd get on to see what everyone got and if it wasn't anything really special I'd wait until the end of the day just in case it changed. It's probably smarter that way, but I like the surprise of seeing what I get (and getting just np was a surprise :( ) Maybe they'll make up for it by giving an extra (possibly kass-y) item tomorrow alnog with whatever else we get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Runevalkyrie wrote:

I'm holding out until the last minute. It seems likely that this is an error because in the past 4 years that this has happened, no day has been without some little gift.

I wasn't around when the first advent calendar was started (*kicks self for not knowing about Neo then*), but I have checked a few sites that kept records of what was given out in 2000 and 2001--and all of them state that on December 15th of both years only nps were given out (550nps). Though I don't have a screenie of the advent calendar page for December 15, 2000, if you go to adventcalendar.tripod.com you can see the screenie of the one for 2001.

It is possible that Neopets could change it later on today--just to keep us on our toes--after all, they changed gifts mid-day twice last year and once the year before.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Last edited by Morningstar on Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I didn't notice that until I relooked at Neoitem's reccord (I wasn't arond then either) -- that is correct...whoops. My error on that asumption.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:01 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

While its no fun that all we get are nps today and no present its still better than nothing

I always look forward to whatever we're going to get even if its something useless to me, i just like getting the items, but hey points are points, and we'll get good stuff later in the month! its only the second day

Still, after last year when i missed the white ona :( im going to wait till later to get my NPs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:01 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

You find 200 Neopoints!!!
You find a Fake Lord Kass Toy Sword!!!
You also find a Whack A Kass Puppet!!!

Jejejejej :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*looks at that* Guess what Rune is hording now! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

sooo not fair!! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:04 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

:o

It's giving out prizes now. Maybe we all should have waited. My house mate just got his now :D

http://alienaisha.blogspot.com
lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:06 pm 

Okay, this is SO messed up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:06 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

YAY! i got the puppet and the sword too, im glad i waited(it almost makes up for my not getting the ona before)

I dont like, however, the neopets gives out different prizes at different times of the day sometimes. Its kinda unfair to the little kids who might be wayyyyyyy dissapointed if they miss out on something

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:10 pm 

This is what I see happening. People that stay up till 3AM, just to be one of the few people to do the advent calendar ealry gets SQUAT. People that wake up at 4PM in the afternoon after staying up all night do the advent calendar and get GREAT gifts.

How fair is that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

B-but! I got mine at 9:30 in the morning, and I still didn't get a prize! *grumbles* Hey, I wonder...

EDIT: Nope... I demand a refund!

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:15 pm 

I seriously will NEVER do the advent calendar right on the dot ever again. They have scolded me too many times. Neopets should offer a refund to everyone jipped out of the gifts, but I don't see that happening. And they should fire the person that waits till 12 hours after the advent calendar to start giving out the right stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I got 200 np about 830-9 this morning.

*gets the kass items from a random shop becvause she loves that Kass puppet so much*
EDIT: Got the puppet for 5oo and the sword for 800 :D

Last edited by Magica on Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next