Talk about anything and everything Subeta such as how great their artwork is!
Topic locked

Game Strategies?

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 am

Do you guys have any game strategies for tricky games like Decanter of Indestructability, Fishing, etc?

My strategy for Decanter is to keep in mind the month -- the colour or theme the potion is seems to coincide with images and colours the month brings up, but be careful -- the farther you get into the game, the less obvious the association becomes... Sometimes picking things that fit all one colour scheme works, sometimes that doesn't work at all!

Re: Game Strategies?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Eo, I like your ideas for Decanter! I shall have to give it a try. My strategy for that was to keeping picking the item in the middle. Sometimes I get a decent ways and other times, I get nowhere.

For fishing, the crypt, and crack the safe, I have a pattern that I use every, single time. I figure that if I keep using the same thing over and over, I'll eventually crack the safe, or get the fishing treasure, or get to the end of the crypts. I do the same thing with Stargazer.

Re: Game Strategies?

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:22 pm

My "strategy" for Decanter isn't even one... I just pick the prettiest. I'll try yours though, lol.
Topic locked