This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Yet another server

Wed May 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Over the last 24-48 hours, we moved to another, newer cloud-based server.

Hopefully this will be much more successful than the previous one!

During the transition, I noticed that a few mods I made to the site have vanished. Some disappeared and then re-appeared as if by magic, but please post all bugs here

Re: Yet another server

Wed May 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Blue wrote:Over the last 24-48 hours, we moved to another, newer cloud-based server.

During the transition, I noticed that a few mods I made to the site have vanished. Some disappeared and then re-appeared as if by magic, but please post all bugs here

Hurrah! Nice to see things back online, *crosses fingers*. Hopefully this one will do a bit better! :P

...Now ask him to fix the wiki...

Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Crimsonfox wrote:
Blue wrote:Over the last 24-48 hours, we moved to another, newer cloud-based server.

Hurrah! Nice to see things back online, *crosses fingers*. Hopefully this one will do a bit better! :P

Made that specific request for the NeoDex (wiki) earlier this morning. That one looks like a simple permission/setup on the server-side. Kym is also aware of the inability to make changes to the pages. I am very hopeful it will fixed be soon.

Wed May 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Blue wrote:
Crimsonfox wrote:

Made that specific request for the NeoDex (wiki) earlier this morning. That one looks like a simple permission/setup on the server-side. Kym is also aware of the inability to make changes to the pages. I am very hopeful it will fixed be soon.

That's cool, good to hear that it's being worked on. Hopefully it's an easy fix. :P

Sat May 18, 2013 5:38 am

48 hours and running solid (and faster)! So far, very good :)

*knocks on wood*

No news on the NeoDex :(

Tue May 21, 2013 4:20 am

Not to be rude, but... why are you still keeping this place open?
In some forums the last posts were from 2012? Seems like beating a dead horse if you ask me.

Tue May 21, 2013 4:23 am

Yeah I don't... quite understand either.

Tue May 21, 2013 4:48 am

well actually, me and meds right now are having a blast looking at our old posts
so maybe it's a good thing it's around hue

Tue May 21, 2013 4:58 am

um maybe you are but i'm kind of horrified

Tue May 21, 2013 5:31 am

DM was on fire! wrote:well actually, me and meds right now are having a blast looking at our old posts
so maybe it's a good thing it's around hue

Welcome back!

This is one of the reasons we are still here :)

2012? Smurf. There's some in the Divas from 2009.

Feel free to add new posts!
Topic locked