Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: What's Going On?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Right then, some of you may know me, but I'm guessing most of you won't (unless by word of mouth or Legend) but I have come to the forums for the first time in ages tonight to find that the forum is dead. That will simply not do. When I was Admin of these forums, they were THE place to come for Neopets. The place had hundreds of people online at once and I simply cannot fathom why the place has fallen into such disrepair....

Having not been here, I can only guess that the care and attention that this place needs and deserves has not been adhered to. Well, that's just not good enough, frankly. I didn't get this forum from nowhere to 50,000 members in three years for it to dwindle away to nothing. Not acceptable. End of.

I want everyone who has a brain in their heads and a heart in their chests to understand that PPT is one of few independent and honest places to come for Neopets help and discussion and community spirit. I WILL put this place back on the map given the opportunity. I have done it before and I WILL do it again.

All I ask is that you email Shoyru with the email title BRING BACK BOB! and we can have this place running as it should be. UNDER OLD MANAGEMENT!

C'mon people. Let's do this!!!!

Post subject: Re: What's Going On?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Right then, None of you know me, But I have come to the forums for the first time in ages to find that Bob is back. This simply will not do. When Bob was in charge this was the place for idiots!

Having not been here, I can only guess that the care and attention that this place has recieved and has deserved has been adhered to. Frankly forgetting the made up numbers I claim to have brought to this forum in three years it is not acceptable for it to dwindle to nothing. END OF!

I want everyone who has a brain in their heads, and a heart in their chest to understand that PPT is one of few independent, and honest places to come for Neopets help and discussion and community spirit! I WONT put this place back on the map, because I wont be given the opportunity. I didn't do it before and I WONT do it again.

C'mon people. Let's get rid of Bob!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I have been back for years, I just don't visit very often. If you were here more regularly, you might know that already. I'm guessing that you will log on a bit more regularly in the next few days, however. As I'm sure that's the case, I'd say me being here has already made the forum 100% busier than it was yesterday.

Carson, your first statement is perfectly correct. Not sure about your reasons for the rest of it however. If you would rather see PPT continue in it's current state, then you are going the right way about it. If you have an issue with me personally, feel free to express it here, via PM or email. I am only guessing that as I don't know you personally, your reasons which I am sure you believe are worthy, are probably hearsay or gossip. If you would like me to explain something that you feel would make me unsuitable for helping PPT get back on it's feet again, then you only have to ask.

...and some of my best friends are idiots.

At least they log in. A bit like you.....

btw, you're really, really funny. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I agree with you Bob although I haven't heard any gossip of any sort passing around about you.

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:26 am 

No sadly I have not heard of you. But no worries. I'm sure we can get pinkpt active once more. I applied and am helping with the news on the site. Starting to rally up a pinkpt news team and need some help. Once we get news going again it should be fairly easy to get the forums going also!

Kind Regards

Eddie Fisher

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hello Bob... long time no see in all your stick waving madness.

Shall pop onto AIM at some point and have a chat.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]