This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Resurrecting the Time Capsule 2007

Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:53 pm

Fished out of the depths of yesteryear... Presenting.... Time Capsule 07! *waves magic wand*

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34220

Ta da!

Has your advice for your future selves (now present selves) worthwhile?

Re: Resurrecting the Time Capsule 2007

Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:28 pm

2007 TOSO wrote:Hey, TOSO! It's funny, you're about to go to college (if you got into a good one). Good luck with that. You also know how the final Harry Potter book turns out, you lucky son of a gun. Well, I can't think of anything left to type, so have a good day.

Wow :O

Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Hi future May!

At the time that you're reading this, you should have a 37-inch 1080p high-def flat-screen television, a Wii, and two cats. You should have also lost at least 15 pounds and finished your masters degree. If any of these goals are not accomplished, go smack your roommates.

-July 2007 May

Well, I have some of my goals accomplished - I have a 40-inch 1080p HD television, a Wii, and one cat. I've put my Masters degree on hold until I can find something better (i.e. more worthy of my time and money). And I'm still working on the weight loss :(

Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 pm

Wow. That's funny. But I'm not still on MNI. :(

Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:45 pm

As much as I tried, I just could not forget about this somehow.(EPIC PHAIL)

The good news is, I didn't fail Bio. :D

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:13 pm

Oh wow, this Time Capsule shiznit is so fetch :D

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:58 am

Aw. I forgot to post on the one last year. I think I was ... somewhere. I dunno.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:09 pm

You're probably totally different from me now, cause I change a lot and stuff. You'll probably read this next year and be like "What the hell? Did I really used to talk like that?"

Wow. XD It seems I've changed little to none this year. When's the next one starting?

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Light wrote:In 2007, after looking at this post; I will feel old. The world will be ruled by apes, and we will commute to work/school using jet packs.

I do feel older.
This post has also proven that I lack sanity; something my friends have been telling me for years. Now, I see the light.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Light wrote:
Light wrote:In 2007, after looking at this post; I will feel old. The world will be ruled by apes, and we will commute to work/school using jet packs.

I do feel older.
This post has also proven that I lack sanity; something my friends have been telling me for years. Now, I see the light.

You're just now learning this?
Damn, you never listen to me. D;

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 pm

Kitten Medli wrote:Hi, myself. You're 16 now I guess. Freakin oldie. I'd wish you happy birthday but that would be stupid because I know you hate getting older. Are you wanting a car now? I hope not, because you have lost all sense of your being. Get a bike instead. Make sure to be eco friendly. I also must say, if you want a boyfriend by now, snap out of it and get a life, you immature teenie. I hope you're still posting on Digimon Spirit and still friends with all the people you love. If you aren't I hate you more than anything. I'm sure you're still a crazy vegan. If you aren't I hate you more than before. Hopefully you've improved in graphics, drawing and AMV making. I hope you've improved yourself in other areas as well. If not, well, you royally suck. Use your voice, as mother says.

PS. Quit saying freakin. Its unbecoming.

...AHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG. I love how I was so pessimistic and harsh in that!! That gave me a good laugh, I totally forgot about it.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:16 am

Uncle Xyzzy wrote:Unless TDG forgets to revive the thread or something silly like that.

What? Never! I'm sure its still July in some timezone somewhere... *cough*
Err, kudos to werepup for remembering :P
Topic locked