This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Moderators

Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:53 am

How often does PPT make new Moderators? I'm interested and was wondering how long I'll need to wait before this opportunity arises.

Re: Moderators

Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:58 am

They've been once every year or two recently.

However, I honestly wouldn't get your hopes up for new mods any time soon - the last intake was about a year ago, and a fair few were put on board. At the present rate PPT is growing and being active at, I think it will be a while before it's a necessity to hire additional staff to keep up with demand.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Yep, just like Alex said. :) We hired quite a few in the last batch last year and there really isn't a need for more atm. Before the 2007 mods, the batch before that was when I was modded in mid 2004. :)

Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:38 am

Are there any requirements that you have to meet in order to become a moderator? I am just wondering. Thanks!

Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:06 am

KMB1933 wrote:Are there any requirements that you have to meet in order to become a moderator? I am just wondering. Thanks!

Well, basically, just be a good member, help out, and be online. :) If there were any others, like help in certain sections or particular timezones, etc., they'd be posted when apps were open. :)

Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:27 pm

i was just about to ask the same thing. I've been sort of interested in moderators and the like. :)
Topic locked