This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: Name Changes

Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:27 am

Can you shorten my name to "Pink"?

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:52 am

Pink wrote:Can you shorten my name to "Pink"?

Done. :)

Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:37 am

YAYZ! Thanks!

Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:37 am

Can I please be Ange?

Don't worry, I'm still fab, but I think everyone knows that now. :)

Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Done! :)

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Thank you, Jas!

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:33 am

Ooh, I was wondering where all these names changes were sprouting up from.

I've been wanting the Princess off my name for ages. :D

Can I be just Miyu, please?

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:37 pm

Done :)

Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:32 pm

I demand that my name be changed to "Princess High and Mighty Big Shot Ruler of the Universe"!

I feel it describes me well.

And if that doesn't fit, I suppose i'll stick with ahoteinrun. Better no one can spell it then an abrieviated form of the above.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:15 pm

Thank you Thank you!

Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:51 pm

ahoteinrun wrote:I demand that my name be changed to "Princess High and Mighty Big Shot Ruler of the Universe"!

I feel it describes me well.

And if that doesn't fit, I suppose i'll stick with ahoteinrun. Better no one can spell it then an abrieviated form of the above.

It could be changed to PHaMBSRotU but it might be a bit difficult to remember to log in :P

Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:35 pm

Could I please have my name changed to Kuri? I think that would be better since that's what most people online call me anyway. :P

Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:07 pm

Can mine be changed to just Mimi? I know it sounds like a grandma, but people think soy is just a substitute for milk and don't catch the Spanish part of it. (Soy Mimi = I am Mimi.) :P

I wish Neopets could let us change our names as well, or get old usernames that haven't been used in six years.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 pm

In that case it should have been Soy Mimi lol. I just got the Spanish today. :)

Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:40 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:In that case it should have been Soy Mimi lol. I just got the Spanish today. :)

Well...! Well, on Neopets you can't have spaces and for the sake of keeping continuity in my name, I decided to have the same name here. :p I really didn't consider the ramifications of people not understanding the Spanish aspects. I mean, I am lactose-intolerant and I do drink so milk, but you know. :)
Topic locked