Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:38 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Hmm weird. I'll get support on this and have a look why.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

PuddingofEvil wrote:
Is the NeoDex down again, or is it just me? :(
it's working right now. were you getting a "forbidden" page saying there was an error perhaps? that tends to happen now and then. used to happen between 2:00 - 2:30 neodex time, then moved to 3, and now 4...and now i don't even know anymore. and i have no idea why it goes on either. *shrugs* we work with it i guess.

or perhaps it's the disabled anonyoumous (can't spell) editing you are speaking of? I implemented it yesterday (see my talk page) due to the rampent vandalism going on from bots. So now only registered users can edit. hopefully this can be changed in the future, and we can have a black list which can prevent spam from ever being entered instead of blocking all IP editors.

would have been nice what you meant by "down". :D in either case, i hope i answered your question. ;)

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It's fine now, but every NeoDex page I tried to load last night was just a < symbol. No error message or anything--the whole page was just one character.

I'm glad it's back up, though. I like reading random pages from the NeoDex--y'all are doing a great job. :)

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

PuddingofEvil wrote:
It's fine now, but every NeoDex page I tried to load last night was just a < symbol. No error message or anything--the whole page was just one character.

I'm glad it's back up, though. I like reading random pages from the NeoDex--y'all are doing a great job. :)
hmmm...errors like that also happened when this forum was compromised a few weeks ago. Did something similar occur? :o But it's the past now, and i apparently didn't even notice it. odd. o_O

(edit June 18, 2007)

We need some articles to feature! See an article you would like featured on the front of the NeoDex (and pinkpt)? It probably needs some updating. Let us know and lend your support if you can!

just giving a random post. Off of work time! Wh00t! 8)

(edit July 31, 2007)

The "featured articles" feature is back online, which means more exposure of the NeoDex. Hopefully we can share decent articles with the populance that visits PPT. Looking forward to the task. *cheers like a spartan*

(edit January 30, 2008)

I know I said it somewhere else, but... :D

Anyone willing to help out with The Return of Dr. Sloth article construction? Will put a news posting up eventually, but I just thought I'd make mention here first. If you don't wish to help with the daily upkeep with the new plot, you can at least have a look at all the older information that was released before this official plot. Something to consider... :roll:

(edit June 10, 2008)

Why won't people reply to this? :roll: Oh well...for those still interested, I'm still behind in things, but I still HOPE to keep up on the NeoDex...even though there is a month of info that I need to catch up on. YIKES!!!

January 8, 2009

I HATE double posting! So I keep doing this. I hate this too! :x

Anyway, there's a status quo change going on in the NeoDex. you can read about it in the talk page of the Community Portal. See you there. ;)

Start posting again! :x

Post subject: Re: Official NeoDex Discussion
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jacob, I just wanted to say I am really sorry to see you step down. Your restless contributions to Neodex have always earned my deep respect, and I am sorry I could not be as enthusiastic as you fulfilling my sysop duties.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Sorry to hear you're leaving NeoDex, Jacob. :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

There are replies to this thread! I am floored! :hug: *ahem* I'm still going to stop by and help when I can, though I really can't be relied upon with the larger responsibilities. Maybe sometime in the future, when I have the means to have a readily available computer. For now, just need to find someone with interest and knowhow in keeping things productive in my absence.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yeah, don't be a stranger. You may not get replies, but you do get readers. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

True. :P It's good to see some discussion going round, and I think I've rallied all the proper people. Just need to see where it goes. Argh...I need some sleep. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:42 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Sorry to see you go Jacob, thank you so much for all your hard work, it was appreciated, believe me.

It's coming...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm sorry to see you go, but the NeoDex will stand as a testament to how awesome you were as an admin.

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yes, I am awesome. But this forum is more than a place to talk about how awesome I am, though it can be used for that purpose. So please, remind me how awesome I am, but also focus on the continuing project of the NeoDex. And how awesome I am. :P

On reading the current update of things on the NeoDex discussions at the NeoDex itself, it seems the admins are either willing to let others handle things because of not being up to the task, or letting things be at the moment (and as long as there is someone who can give admin privileges to those worthy of they ability to do so). I know Kym can't be relied on this for everything, so there MUST be someone else to do as such, so... *shrugs*

Still hoping to hear from other people on this. I know, hesitant me. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:46 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Update: I have taken over the selection and appointment of a new NeoDex admin. All NeoDex staff will be advised and contacted soon.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*shrugs* At this point, all I can really do is hope things work out for the best. I hate being unable to help, but I'm learning to cope with the things I cannot change. I just hope the things I can't change don't ruin me. *sigh* Good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:22 am 
Administrator
Administrator

That was a rather dark and dire post. Everything ok Jacob? What's up? :o

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next