This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: avatar limit (6k) too small?

Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:07 am

Flame wrote:
.ccy wrote:
Flame wrote:
.ccy wrote:
Flame wrote:
.ccy wrote:Whenever i make an acceptable avatar, it's over 6k . don't you think the limit should be increased? I has to settle for this avatar.

Over 6k? 6k is quite a good bit amount for an avatar as is. Are you adding a lot of animation that it's over 6k?

animation?... yeah... :D

Then you probably have too much of it.

Maybe don't go so animation crazy...? :P Just a suggestion.

but me like animation. :(

You can still make a nice av using animation that's under 6k. ;) Besides, I think you're probably going to have to just work with the 6k. I don't think that the admins plan on changing it anytime soon, and if they do, I doubt they'd make it that much higher than 6k.

i can't make a good animation under 6k and what do you think this thread is about?

Re: avatar limit (6k) too small?

Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:21 am

.ccy wrote:but me like animation. :(

Well, not all of us can get what we want. You could try some kind of simple animation, like blinking bubbles instead of animating the entire av.

Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:30 pm

Yeah, it is too small. Even when I make non-animated avs, it's sometimes still over the limit!

Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:41 pm

I think this has been discussed as much as it needs to be.

The file size limit on avatars is primarily designed to be a consideration to dial-up users. They don't need to be waiting for several larger files to load. If it does change, which I see as unlikely, it will be very slight.
Topic locked