Boast about your new high scores or complain about how much you suck in the Pink Poogle Toy Arcade.
Topic locked

[GAME RELEASE] Box Of Chocolates

Mon May 12, 2008 2:57 pm

Game Name: Box Of Chocolates
Game Description: The object of the game is to match as many boxes as possible in a limited time. You need to match the pieces in places so that the whole board becomes highlited before advancing to the next stage. Have Fun! Left Click the box you want and select an adjacent box you want to move it...

Play game
Statistics

Re: [GAME RELEASE] Box Of Chocolates

Tue May 13, 2008 11:50 am

I like this game!

Wed May 14, 2008 8:21 pm

This game is so much fun!

Does anyone see the move here though? I stared at it for a minute and a half and cannot see where it is for the life of me.

Wed May 14, 2008 8:30 pm

O.o I don't see it, either. I see a move if you could shift the rows, but you don't have a full milk bottle, so you can't. I have no idea. lol

Wed May 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Jno wrote:O.o I don't see it, either. I see a move if you could shift the rows, but you don't have a full milk bottle, so you can't. I have no idea. lol

Glad to know I'm not going crazy! Must have been a glitch on the game's part, which is a shame. I had like 1:30-2 mins left on that game when I got to that point so I might have finished the level on time.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:51 pm

This game lately won't accept any of my scores. When I press the submit button at the end of the game, I get sent back to the beginning to start the game all over. I see the original screen where I have to click the play button to start. It's aggravating, especially when I've gotten scores which beat the high score that is posted.
Topic locked