Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Can't really believe it

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:19 am

I was a ridiculous child when I came here first, how did you guys ever put up with me?

Mostly I just can't believe that this place still exists and that some of you are still here from when I first joined six years ago.

But hey, guess who's back?
Any chance I can change my embarrassing username?

Re: Can't really believe it

Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:17 am

Hey Ginny!

Welcome back :) Yep, we're still here and livin' la vida loca!

Yes, you can change your username, as long the new one you want doesn't exist and doesn't violate policy. Just let me know and I'll do some magic for ya. I probably won't go back in time and change old quoted posts, though. That's a pain.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:33 am

Welcome back, Ginny-rox! I'm kind of glad my childhood writings were not preserved for all time on the internet. But I bet it's fun to look back and remember things, too.

*hands out welcome punch and cookies*

Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Welcome back!

<offers a plate of pickles>

Siniri wrote:I'm kind of glad my childhood writings were not preserved for all time on the internet.
Ditto! Wow are the ones I have in physical notebooks special to read. :oops:

Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:41 am

WELCOME BACK INTO THE FOLD, DEAREST INTERNET TRAVELLER

I'm kind of glad my childhood writings were not preserved for all time on the internet.

Gosh, same here.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:16 pm

I remember you and I were in the midst of a Red vs. Blue talk when you were last here. Was very sad the back and forth stopped. No, I don't intend to continue the conversation now...unless you want to? :evil:
Topic locked