Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: So hey?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Remember me? Blue sent me a message via the wonders of Facebook to tell me there was a Twinkle tribute banner up and there it is! I'm pretty honoured. XD

I'm very sad at how quiet it is around here, it's pretty eerie, like an abandoned Werewolf game... I've spent the afternoon avoiding my responsibilities and reading through past threads (what's new?!).

So what's new? What folks are still around? It would be good if we could wrangle some old people back together, I'll try, I still speak to many old members via Facebook so who knows?

It's coming...

Post subject: Re: So hey?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:01 pm 

Twinkle wrote:
Remember me? Blue sent me a message via the wonders of Facebook to tell me there was a Twinkle tribute banner up and there it is! I'm pretty honoured. XD

I'm very sad at how quiet it is around here, it's pretty eerie, like an abandoned Werewolf game... I've spent the afternoon avoiding my responsibilities and reading through past threads (what's new?!).

So what's new? What folks are still around? It would be good if we could wrangle some old people back together, I'll try, I still speak to many old members via Facebook so who knows?

Hey, welcome back! (Not that I've been around for more than a day :P) It's always good to come back to an old forum, very nostalgic. Even better when your account is still there!

I hang around the Neodex mainly as an editor but as that's bust at the mo I thought I'd check this place to out to find out what's going on, guess I'll stick around now. :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:48 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Woo hoo!!! Welcome Back, Twinkle!! :hug:

*Hands out Tim Tams and...*

*checks IDs*

*... hands out delightful beverages of age appropriateness*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hi, Twinkle! This place is a ghost town, but a few of us regulars are still around. We even had several pages of discussion during the latest Neopets plot. Sadly not enough of us for a good game of WW (or even a small game of WW). Ah, well... I guess WW just isn't popular anymore; I've joined a couple of WW-only forums, but those both fizzled, too.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:19 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Hi Twinkle! Welcome back! :)

It is sad how PPT has become a Ghost Town, I remember that PPT used to be very popular a decade ago both on the main site (with news like Crossword answers, pet colours, even a fun PPT Haunted House Survivor event called PPT Staff Sacrificers that had voting on the forum) and on the forum (where every single board was very active.) but since then people have came and gone as real life has taken their time away from PPT and Neopets. We have truly had many great events here at PPT since its creation (e.g. the Valentine Hearts event and that PPT event where the Admins were being held hostage just to name a few.) and also various PPT forum logo mascots too (Pink Poogle Toy, Red Beanbag, Arrow the Chicken and even a cartoon version of the PPT Staff between 2002 and 2004 with the words 'Pink Poogle Toy' on it).

Werewolf was always fun to take part in and/or read regardless of which site a WW game is being held at. I miss playing WW and I have taken part in some WW games both here and at Randomness all of which I have enjoyed.

It would be awesome to see a PPT Reunion here on the forum with various faces from the past (e.g. Cyanna, Chromefox, Runevalkyrie, LAQ, Jim, May etc) and hear how they doing since they left PPT. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

<sticks out tongue> Well, I've talked with you lately on FB/AIM. But hi anyways! ;)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Combusken BG wrote:
It would be awesome to see a PPT Reunion here on the forum with various faces from the past (e.g. Cyanna, Chromefox, Runevalkyrie, LAQ, Jim, May etc) and hear how they doing since they left PPT. :)

THIS!!! Maybe even Skype or Google Hangout. :evil:

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]