Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello there chaps!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm 

I am indeed new to these forums, and want to say hi to all :) I've been on neopets since 2001, and I'm that crazy chap who runs around the NQ forums telling everybody not to defeat the Archmagus of Roo because he's the coolest character in Neoquest *waves flag*. I remember PPT from back in the day and am here now 'cause I'm back on neopets after a long hiatus, and you know, remember all that old school neopets art and tell everyone to get off my lawn. *waves cane* Anyway. 'Allo there, folks.

Post subject: Re: Hello there chaps!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:25 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hi there, I remember guys like you....I do miss it but I really don't have time to go there as often as I used to....But anyway welcome to PPT and have some cookies *Hands tray of cookies* you may want a bag or shield because soon you shall be pelted by welcome gifts.....so go get one now

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:47 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Welcome, Archmagus! I'm currently playing NQ on evil. I keep losing my games halfway due to lack of interest, so I'm trying to remember to log into them at least once a month. I think I've a good chance of finishing this one, since I'm partway through the Techo Caves.

*passes around a plate of blumaroo steak**hands out a goodie bag and umbrella*

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:57 am 

Goodie bags, umbrellas, and cookies are all much safer items :) *pulls out umbrella*
Yeah seriously, it was super awesome back in the day. I've been lurking around the NQ forums on and off for the past...oh man...next year it's going to be ten years >.< I feel slightly old.
Haha I'm playing on evil as well and keep losing due to lack of healing potions, haha. Totally can finish that one...the Techo Caves are the worst. Only interesting thing there is the Fortress, and the rest is just a mash of dervishes and drakonids and tedium.
I swear, the neopets staff made you only able to get an avatar by defeating the Archmagus just to mess with me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
Never played Neoquest... Is it fun? I've always wanted to try it, but coding pops up in my mind and takes over.

By the way, have a slushie! *slings slushie*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:32 am 

Neoquest is totally awesome. It owned my 8th grade life. It has great art and neat stories. And it gives me warm fuzzies ^_^ totally worth it IMO.

Woo slushie!
I totally rocked shootout showdown this past Altador Cup.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

domo_hello_kitty wrote:
Never played Neoquest... Is it fun? I've always wanted to try it, but coding pops up in my mind and takes over.

By the way, have a slushie! *slings slushie*

Ever played the original Dragon Warrior game (on the original NES)? NQ is basically Dragon Warrior on the web. Even the map is somewhat similar. But you can earn NP, items, and avatars from playing NQ -- plus the chance of RE's (all those page loads). The best way to see if you like it is to just start a game, although I'd recommend using a guide for the maps and stats -- it'll keep you from having to backtrack for an item or get killed and have to walk your way back.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]