Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: oh my.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Last visit was: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 PM

I haven't been here in a while. And apparently, I posted a topic like this a little more than a year ago. :P

So. I'm Yesh (or Chap). I used to be active here. (Like, 2-4 years ago. Whaaat.) I used to play Neopets, but I just mainly go on the Neoboards now. It's kind of entertaining, actually. I'm frequently on Subeta, but I'm also usually on the forums for that site. Today, I just felt kind of nostalgic, so I first went to LightWP, then May's (?) WW forum, then Randomness, then here. (I also went to iDB a week ago to see how dead that was. Seems like Neopets is pretty dead.) So...now I'm addicted to TV now. The Wire is the best show ever. (Not exaggerating.)

This place has gotten inactive, eh. :/

Post subject: Re: oh my.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh hai thar, I remember you. I made you that terrible set back in a secret santa ages ago, remember? I thought MS Paint was the pinnacle of graphic design, lulz.

Anyway, nice to see you back. LW's dead (actually, it was barely alive in the first place, but you didn't hear it from me), DBA's dying, PPT's pretty much dead. Have fun in ghost town. :P

I don't exist. omo

Post subject: Re: oh my.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:12 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Yes, Randomness is dead too. LW still has lots of articles all the time, and we just got the forums back up last night. WGF gets a few posts. But yeah, everywhere else is a shambling undead monstrosity.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]