Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Merp!

Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Greetings!

I am, as you can see, a new member. I've used this website a few years ago, but never used the forums.

I used to be an avid Neopets player about 5-6 years ago. I had a Mutant Buzz, Strawberry Jetsam and a Fire Grarrl with a mutant Plathydon petpet and all sorts of fun, expensive goodies, when my account got frozen. I will admit I was guilty of having dual accounts, but interestingly enough, only my main got frozen, and I never found out exactly why. I gave up and moved on, up until a few weeks ago when I randomly decided to join back up. On my 3rd day I got a Usukicon Y7 Gift Bag from the blue grundo plushie, and made a nice hefty chunk of cash off of that from the auction!

I'm aiming to start a gallery with an aquatic life theme, so I'm collecting any fish from the fishing game, as well as all forms of aquatic/maraquan petpets. It definitely helps the game when you're earning NP for a reason, unlike just constantly saving it like I did before.

Anyway, tedious story out of the way, hello to all, and I look forward to being around you guys!

Re: Merp!

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:16 am

Welcome, mudpuppy!

Glad you're here! I really like your username. Don't ask why, though...

Feel free to post all over the place. There are many helpful people here, although some are on vacation or something... :roll:

*hands out tasty cookies*

Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:07 am

Welcome. *hands out a paper umbrella*

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:43 am

Welcome sorry to hear your account got frozen and if you need someone to talk to PM me here or neomail ginny____

Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 pm

It's great to see people coming here, if more people like you join maybe this forum could become active again, although I doubt it...

Anyway, hi!

*Gives welcome lemonade*
Topic locked