Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

OMG it's a new member

Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:18 am

Heya, just stumbled across this website today and i LOVE it. I've been playing neopets for many years but have had a few different accounts over the years (the oldest account name i can remember is sunshinedaisy35, currently i am now zumakaia, drop me a neomail if ya want, i enjoy speaking to new people all the time). Unfortunately neopets is not as good as i have remembered it to be (whats with all the sponsers??!). But i think this site is cool anyway :P

Sorry for the utter ramblings but i never know what to say when i introduce myself ~:>

Re: OMG it's a new member

Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:40 am

To get rid of sponsors, try using the firefox web browser with the adblock add-on.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:28 am

Welcome! I'm Caroline! I agree, Neopets has changed a lot since it's beginning days, but it's still a great site =D

Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:57 am

Hi zombie_killer! Welcome to PPT!

Neopets has indeed changed over the years. The ads are new, old games have been updated. Some were made better, some were "ruined" and some are gone altogether. Don't worry though, the shops still sell the same old stuff :P

I'm glad you like PPT. 'tis a great place to hang out, sip tea, eat poisoned delicious tea biscuits, and post things about whatever. We have something for everything (except that). Enjoy your stay!

*hands out delicious tea biscuits*

Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:45 am

Hey welcome to ppt and I tooo agree that neopets has changed alot
I remember when you had the explore button and my account button down the side instead of up the top
anyway welcome heres some welcome cookies and cupcakes *Hands batch of freshly poisoned baked cupcakes and cookies*

Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Welcome to PPT, zombie_killer! I'm glad you find the site so cool--we try our best to make it welcoming and fun.
*hands out antidote to protect against poisoned baked goods*

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi there and welcome to PPT. :) Pull up a chair and enjoy these deliciously warm, home-baked cookies I made today. They're made with love. ~:>

Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 am

Brains!

Oh noes! Bring out the auto-shottys!

Welcome to the forum. Sample our greatest BRAAAANNN!

Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Welcome to PPT, where brans are the new brains. Refer to this post for the reason why. :P

Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Hiya, welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. Be careful, some members bite :evil: .

*gives welcome lemonade*

Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 am

Hi zombie_killer and welcome to The PPT Forums! Enjoy the many things this forum has to offer, like the many poisonous awesome things, like these tea biscuits *eats the tea biscuits*, the arcade, and (obviously) posting. Try to be active, follow the rules, and post everywhere (and I mean it, EVERYWHERE!). Anyways, Have Fun! *drops a giant bubble gum ball the size of a house and falls on the floor cringing in pain*

Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Welcome, zombie_killer! Glad you could join us PPTers! :D *hands zombie_killer a cookie shield and a pile of sand* Don't ask me why you need these, you'll find out soon enough... XD

Whoa, wait a minute! You said your name was zombie_killer? :o *remembers that meh is a zombie who likes rasin brans* AAHHHH!! No killing me and meh rasin braans!!!

This topic will explain everything...
Topic locked