Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Hello there!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Hello, I'm new here. My name is Cyra, I'm 20 years old, living in the US. I've been playing Neopets on and off, on different accounts for over 7 years. My current account is TokyosGreatest. I'm a very nice person and I hope to make a few friends here. I'm kind of opinionated, and I like to speak my mind, and I stand up for what I believe in and for those I care about. I'm also kind of random, and I can be funny at times. I'm pretty easygoing and I see the glass as half full. I also love to help people. I can be odd at times but I'm a lovable character.

Um... that's about it. ~:> (This chicken and I might learn to be BEST FRIENDS) ~:>

Re: Hello there!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi Cyra! Welcome to PPT!

Feel free to post your opinions here, there and everywhere!
PPT is a great place for many things!

Glad you're here.

*Hands out cookies and a glass containing exactly 50% cold milk*

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Hello welcome!
*hands dagger and water filled rubber glove*
And never mind what ginny-ROX or Shoyru_Lover tell you. Feed the members any way.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Welcome to PPT, Cyra!
Diet Star wrote:...I'm also kind of random, and I can be funny at times...

I think you'll find that that's true of most people around here. ;)

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Byakuya San wrote:Welcome to PPT, Cyra!
Diet Star wrote:...I'm also kind of random, and I can be funny at times...

I think you'll find that that's true of most people around here. ;)

We prefer positively insane. :D

Welcome to PPT! I'm sure that you will love it!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Hey welcome and don't worry we are all crazy
Just a little note If your not crazy your captured and tortured into crazyness (did I spell that right o_O ) so act crazy until they have forgotten about you
Oh and if you value your life DO NOT FEED THE MEMBERS
anywho here's some welcome cookies *hands batch of freshly poisoned baked welcome cookies*

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:04 am

Hi there and welcome to PPT. :) Glad to have you sign up and join us in our random conversations about life... and philosophies and political ambitions. ~:> Arrow is pleased.
Topic locked