Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Altador Cup XIII

Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Final results are out. I lost 5 prize points because of the soft flagging done early in the tournament (it was 5 SOSD games, which I knew hadn't counted because my points to next rank got off). Many people lost a lot more, so I was lucky.

My team got second. It's a little disappointing, but TY deserved the win, and it's cool to see them get it after being so cruelly deprived of it two years ago with the freezings the day before the finals started. Our trophy is kind of ugly, but at least it's not kid-inappropriate the way your guys' trophies are (at least Daze and Pickles's - do you get a trophy for rank 1, Blue?).

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:44 am

Total prize shop points: 12,263, not enough for either of the top 3 prizes.

LOL...my first thoughts about my trophy Siniri!!! :evil:

Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:12 pm

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 3955 Neopoints

Overall staff tourney points: 23,713
AC: 221

If I had not missed updating/refreshing in round 2 of the staff tourney... Ah well. :)

Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Yes, my trophy is also...odd.
I didn't lose any points, thankfully, but then, I also didn't play much the first whole week of the cup.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:48 pm

TNT has redesigned that disastrous trophy.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:58 pm

The Rank 1 trophy looks... weird.

Sort of like a snail.

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:29 am

Blue, I think your image cache hasn't been updated. It should look more like a trophy-trophy now. Instead of the snail-like thing that might be considered inappropriate if you look at it the wrong way. ;)
Topic locked