Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Wraith Resurgence Plot

Fri May 25, 2018 2:20 pm

Hmm. Alrighty, then. Plot ended. Longest, slowest, buggiest plot ever.

For the record, here is the neomal:

Subject: Thank you for your services!

As a valuable member of the Resistance, you deserve a reward for all that you have done for the good of Neopia! Fyora sends her warm regards, a trophy for your user lookup, a new avatar and a few exclusive items that she hopes you will enjoy. Thank you once again for your selfless service.

Sat May 26, 2018 2:58 am

I got the same prizes.

Don't forget boringest, Blue! But there was definitely a buggier one! (I mean, technically that was an event, not a plot, but so was this... I am decreeing it officially not-a-real-plot by the powers vested in me as a long-time jaded Neopets player.)

Sat May 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Oh yeah. I had indeed forgotten that one. I had to read the linked info twice to jog my memory. That one may have been more fun?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:29 am

Neomails sent out for Taelia's prize.

Taelia Thanks You!

Taelia has not forgotten your extraordinary contributions towards the Neopets under her care in the Infirmary. As a token of appreciation, she would like you to have the Potion of Healing, which she brewed just for you. Handle with caution and use with care.

The Neopets Team

Potion of Healing

Heals 300 HP Once per battle.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:23 pm

After having donated 1500+ potions, I'm a little underwhelmed by the prize. I'd kinda hoped for some sort of tiered prizes, at least...not everyone getting the same thing, especially when you talk about people getting it for only in the low 100's donation range. And while a 300 HP healer is nice...it really doesn't do much for my battle pet. Meh. Wish I hadn't put that much effort or NPs into extra donations.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Pickles, I didn't get the prize, so... low 100's range did not qualify.

I have no healer and could use it, but whatever. A 300 HP healer is actually kind of a big prize - I would have thought too big. It's worth more than a bag of healing dust until you get quite high in training.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Someone who donated in the 130's got it.

300 HP is too big of a healer for not requiring too much extra effort. If they'd made it like, 500 or something, I wouldn't be near as upset, but...130? Seems too low for such a prize. There may have been other requirements, though, but who knows?

But a 300 HP healer doesn't do much for a 2600+ HP pet.
Topic locked