Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Faerie Festival Plot (a.k.a. Wraith Resurgence Plot)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:39 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks, Daze. Nice guide! Are you going to submit it for the spotlight?

I needed to go LR?. I chose R and got the cloaked figure. There's no achievement or anything? The bridge is no longer clickable, so I guess I'm done?

Thanks again!

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:48 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:08 am:
Great page, Daze!

Congrats, Siniri. As far as I know, if the bridge is no longer clickable, then you are done :)

ETA: 12/27:
When doing dailies today, I received a RE that a wraith wanted to battle. Battling appeared to go very well - Nice NP payout and great drops... After batting to the point where the NP should have stopped, I kept getting NP... I initially thought, "Hmm, today must be a no limit drop day." Not so. When I checked my inventory, I had not received any items into my inventory, even from the first rounds. I also received zero NP for any of the battles... Perhaps this is already well known, but now I know.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:29 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Well, shoot. I just battled the walein and was wondering why I wasn't running out of prizes, so I went to see how many more I needed and realized I haven't been getting any of my drops, same as Blue. Apparently it's a BD-wide problem. I wonder if the wins are even registering. I think I'll look tomorrow, and if they are, I'll focus on wraiths so I can at least get some (probably unimportant) plot cred.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

New plot step. THIS STEP WILL NOT WORK IN FIREFOX.

Click on Taelia's table to get access to the Infirmary.
You need to give Taelia's Concoction I to the jetsam (at least 5 for the new achievements).
3 out of the 4 achievements are available at this moment.

There are also new FAQs available for this part.

Edit: The healing of the jetsam may be a community effort.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:31 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Woot! I healed the jetsam 7 times, but I don't want to do too much extra and cost anyone traveling a chance to heal him at all.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:24 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Woot! I copied Siniri and healed the Jetsam 7 times :P My reasons are much less selfless than hers... I want to save my limited ectoplasm for now :)

Plot step done for now? I have 3 of the 4 achievements. What needs to be done for the 4th?

Interesting that this works in ancient Opera 12, but does not work in Firefox. Yay, old browser :P

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The plot updated again with a new murmurs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:43 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks, Daze. I loathe loathe loathe the lock puzzle. Most things don't bother me using my non-dominant hand for the mouse, but the lock puzzle is frustrating. It doesn't help that it appears to be slightly glitchy (or maybe that's just my mouse)...

Edit: It took over ten minutes to finally get it. I hate that it removes blocks whenever you miss - it's so demotivating. My "success" had ten minutes, so I'll have to try again tomorrow. It's just a super-frustrating step, especially since my eyes are really sore from my cold. And the stupid circles "skip" on my screen... Ugh.

Edit 2: I see they finally fixed the issue with the BD drops. Glad it wasn't just me and Blue!

Edit the next morning: It's been 11 minutes. Seriously, JS, $%#@ this game. It is not disability- nor slower-computer/internet-friendly. It is not a learned skill that you can improve upon with time, the way you could memorize a pattern or something. It requires absolutely no brain power (as do any of your plot steps this time - not with the limited number of phrases with hidden numbers so that JS can pose all the answers - although I personally don't use their guide). It's just stupid.

Final edit: Phew. Managed to get a steady lag that didn't change pace or have any skips (or maybe that was actually "full speed" and it kept up. I think I actually managed it with zero misses. Still, including my short typing break, it took thirty minutes. Ugh. At least it doesn't seem to be getting any bigger.

The Jetsam's line hasn't moved much more since I completed the step, by the way. If we can't get any more drops of the items, I don't know how we'll cure the other pets when they finally show up in the infirmary, since their items are severely limited vs. the Jetsam. And I hope you're putting them in your SDB - we might be out of luck if they get destroyed in our inventory.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

New plot dialogue in the infirmary and the health meter has moved to just over half way.

The Story So Far part has mixed up the dialogue, so if you want it to make sense read the conversation at the infirmary.

The Story So Far page has made chapter 6 icon a puzzle piece. Either it is a late inclusion to tell us this part is a puzzle or will be be getting a new puzzle update soon.

It really seems that JS is like a week behind in coding. Something happens in the plot, then later a newer/better design suddenly appears after the step has already been done.

I really would like to know the thinking/logic behind releasing this plot when it was obviously never ready to go live.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I managed to get the above steps completed fairly close to if not on their original day. Not 100% sure on the original day. Unfortunately, I'm caught by the glitch where you can't donate to the Jetsam, so my plan of donating a bunch more potions is stopped at the moment. Fortunately, I haven't converted everything yet, so I only have a couple extra potion 1's. Hopefully TNT will get the glitch fixed? I'd like to contribute more, but I just didn't have time for it during our unexpected travel, and now that I do have some extra time...I can't.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:01 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Pickles wrote:
I managed to get the above steps completed fairly close to if not on their original day. Not 100% sure on the original day. Unfortunately, I'm caught by the glitch where you can't donate to the Jetsam, so my plan of donating a bunch more potions is stopped at the moment. Fortunately, I haven't converted everything yet, so I only have a couple extra potion 1's. Hopefully TNT will get the glitch fixed? I'd like to contribute more, but I just didn't have time for it during our unexpected travel, and now that I do have some extra time...I can't.

Use any other browser than FireFox. Even Opera version 12 seems to work OK to give potions to the Jetsam.

Based on the meter above the Jetsam's head, you should do it soon because the meter is nearly full.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nope. I've been using Chrome the whole time. There are a TON of people on the boards with the same glitch. :(

ETA: Oh, wait! I tried it again today, just for kicks...and it's working! Wahooooo!!!! Time to go make a ton of potions!

ETA2: Okay. I've donated 201 potions to the Jetsam.
I've also paid through the nose and stocked up on the other three ingredients (this might come back to bite me, but I'm taking that risk, and I have the nps around to do it, even if I just paid close to 3mil for it) so I have around 200 of each (and around 300 of the Ectoplasm left, as I sold off the 300ish Ectoplasms that I had bought earlier at 200ish nps each for 2500ish nps each a few days ago...before they went up even further in price).

It looks like we'll be using Taelias Concoction I, II and VII to heal. This means wraith fur will be expensive (since we need 2x for potion II)...and who knows what will be in VII. Of course, this is supposition at this point, as I'm basing it off the images that are grayed out at the infirmary.

ETA3: News update makes it seem like the Jetsam will be healed soon, and that we'll be seeing more to heal shortly. I went ahead and made another chunk of Concoction I's, leaving myself with a little over 100 Ectoplasms left, and brought my total up to 273 donated. I'm hoping we'll need Claws and Fangs for Potion VII, otherwise, I spent way more than I should've. I guess time will tell...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:30 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm assuming that JS gave each person enough of each item to make the things we're required to make. It seems ridiculous to me that they would limit the number each can win and then expect us to somehow go buy more of them. That would just encourage cheating. Therefore, I'm not buying anyone else's item stocks. People doing the plot should be keeping their own to complete the steps. I suspect most of the stuff being sold is by cheaters who used more than one account to generate their "extra" that they don't mind selling, and I'm not going to give them any NP.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

New chapter and new achievements for healing the meerca.

The meerca is now in the Infirmary waiting to be healed with concoctions II and III.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Interesting that the picture for III doesn't match up. Glad I've got plenty of ingredients. Time to get busy.

The achievements are for 2, 4, and 6 potions donated, for the record.

ETA: Okay, I've donated 55 II's, and 50 III's. Brought my I's up to an even 300 (just for the nice numbers). I've made 5 each extra of the IV's, V's, and VI's ahead of time, to make sure I don't run out of ingredients. I've still got some extra of each kind (at least 50 if not more of each), but yeah. Tally ho.

I'm crossing my fingers that TNT ups the drop limits on the items. I've sold off a portion of my extras, in part to cover what I paid for them yesterday, but as some of them have gone up RIDICULOUSLY today already, even selling off 40-50 of them covers most of what I paid for them. (Seriously, the inflation is crazy. It's up to almost 30k a pop, and was 20k a pop an hour ago. Fangs were 10k an hour ago, and are now 18k. Claws are currently at 9k. For the record, I was paying 4k-5k for Fangs, 5k-10k for Furs, and 3k or so for Claws yesterday and day before, depending.) I'm hoping to make the NPs back, and then have TNT remove the caps, coming out roughly even in the end. I doubt it'll work that way...but...we'll see.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next