Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Faerie Festival Plot (a.k.a. Wraith Resurgence Plot)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:19 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I suspect the GMC team and the plot team were one in the same, and I suspect (hope) TNT had several days off last week for the holiday... So hopefully they're codingtesting furiously in preparation to release the next step.

(I suspect we might get new word murmurings and potions, which wouldn't take much art - same for the plot dialogue. So hopefully the art team can focus on Advent Calendar while the plot team keeps plodding us along through December.)

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

There's new dialogue today:
Quote:
Light Faerie: This is incredible! How are you using the remains of the wraith to create potions that work against the darkness they spread?
Taelia: I realized the wraith have powerful magic coursing through them, and it lingers in the remains the warriors are bringing back from battle. It's tricky, but I managed to reverse the nature of the magic while retaining its potency so that it works against itself.
Light Faerie: Then why can’t we just use the same magic to defeat the wraith?
Taelia: But how do we make them drink the potion?
Light Faerie: They don't have to! A few of us have come together to assist the warriors with special weapons that help take down the wraith - with your help, we can also try equipping them with this magic so that it works against the wraith they're battling.
Taelia: I'll see what I can do.

Plus, Scrappy was on the neoboards this morning. This was posted in the TNT board:
Quote:
Okay I got a couple things for you guys here...

1. Friendly reminder here, that we do not permit the sharing of offsite information. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, screen names, physical addresses, or ID numbers from other games. Thanks for respecting this!

2. SHOUT OUT TO TEAM LIVING! That was our bad guys, sorry for missing out on the news. Some say it was an honest mistake, I say someone on Team Dead was just bitter but that's neither here nor there. Either way you will have a post today for your glorious win in the Games Master Challenge!!

3. Sorry for the slowdown of the event, we wanted to keep GMC on track but don't fret, the next steps will be here very very soon! Thanks for all the patience and excitement about everything! You guys are truly the best community out there!!

That's all from us! Have a wonderful week!!

-TNT

P.S. Who else is excited for the Month of Celebrating?!! We know we areeeee!!!!

Plus some other odds and ends in various threads that hinted that we still needed to be battling, but never said directly whether or not it will make a difference in our plot points score, etc.
Plus, there's this from the news today:
Quote:
This just in!!! Fyora wants to thank everyone for their continued effort in helping to battle, decode and concoct everything necessary to rid of this Wraith. And although we've made considerable progress, word is, that there is more to worry about than just this one wraith…they're saying….there might be more…… Well, stay tuned here, this is the first place we'll know any further updates.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Well... I was worried I was late to a step, but I guess they're just getting our attention so we remember there's a plot going on and to check the page.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Is anyone else stocking up on Wraith Ectoplasm? I needed a break from life this afternoon, so I did a chunk of mindless battling...plus, they're not no trade, so you can buy them off other users. I'm just not sure if we'll need them for future plot steps (there was something about donating potions in one of those achievements that was up for a day or so?), so I'm being prepared.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm stocking up on my own, but not buying extra. Hoping I have a big enough stock. (I made three extra of the potion, but figure I can always make more of that if needed.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

There is a new plot step out today. I don't have a huge lot of time to detail it out, but it's basically a repeat of the first set of steps, just a little harder each.
You can no longer do the "shortcut" way on the letters puzzle; use the parchment on the right hand side of Kaia up on the post for the right sequence of numbers and repeat it until it gives you the answer. (Mine was 6-2-6, so I did 6-2-6-6-2-6-6-2-6 until it cleared.)
Once again, finish your lock in under 4 misses for the achievement.
There's a new battledome challenger that drops two different things, Wraith Fur and Wraith Claws. You'll need 4 Wraith Fur and 2 Wraith Claws, plus 4 Wraith Ectoplasm from the first Wraith.
There is now a maximum number of drops on at least the latter two items of 35 per day (so, 35 each). I think this applies to the Ectoplasm, too, but I am not sure. The price for Ectoplasm went from 150nps to 300nps overnight.
You'll be curing the following locations:
Soup Kitchen
Kitchen Quests
Apple Bobbing Cart
Pick Your Own

Also, Scrappy confirmed this:
Quote:
Okay folks, I've been waiting until I knew for absolute certain but battling to 100% is all you need to do! There is no extra achievement for extra battles!

Just so ya know...

Sorry I couldn't be more detailed, but it's late, I've had a super long week, and I'm exhausted.

ETA: Also, it now feels like a plot to me. There is PLOT LAG! (At least, I've had some battling this evening.)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks for the synopsis, Pickles! Of course I see this after getting home from a 15-hour work day (okay, 2 of those hours were getting my car from the mechanic, realizing they screwed it up, taking it back and being told to "just drive it for a day or two, bring it back after the check engine light comes on," returning my friend's car, and walking to the second job... not exactly a break).

Anyway. Time to plot. I know I could wait until morning, but I suppose I'd better not.

I guess that means no prize shop? And no trophy tiers based on bonus work to help more?

Edit: of course my puzzle had two different numbers in it, and I saw the wrong one first... And I hate the treasure chest game. It's so glitchy!

Edit 2: Trying to get new drops on the ectoplasm instead of raiding my SDB, but it won't drop. *sigh*

I'm quite sure I didn't get 35 of them this morning because I didn't battle at all this morning.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:21 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Thanks Pickles! I managed to get all of it done tonight. I went ahead and raided my SDB for the ectoplasm to finish it up tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quick note this morning, though I have not tested it myself: The cap of 35 on the items might be a TOTAL cap, not a DAILY one. At a quick glance through the boards this morning, no one that is sure they capped out yesterday has been able to get any of the wraith items today. So...hold on to what you've got!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:46 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Ooh. Good to know. Thankfully, I usually do not sell these things. If that is the case, it might be a good idea to stock up on the SW.

ETA: I battled the Deathball Wraith 22 times yesterday. Today, I just completed battles #36, 37, 38 with it and received either/both a fur and a claw on all 3. (F+C, C, F+C)

ETA2: Battle #40 had no drops at all. I also went back and fought the Snapjaw Wraith 4 more times with zero drops as well.
So, the final tally of drops in my SDB are:
Ectoplasm: 69
Wraith Claw: 18
Wraith Fur: 17

This is after making 3 extras of each the Concoction I and 1 extra of each Concoctions II and III.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Blue wrote:
ETA2: Battle #40 had no drops at all. I also went back and fought the Snapjaw Wraith 4 more times with zero drops as well.
So, the final tally of drops in my SDB are:
Ectoplasm: 69
Wraith Claw: 18
Wraith Fur: 17

This is after making 3 extras of each the Concoction I and 1 extra of each Concoctions II and III.

Some battles you won't get a drop at all, others, both, so you might still be able to pick more up if you want. I was at around 72 battles when I maxed out on the 35 of each Fur and Claws.

I'm fairly certain I won't be able to get any more Ectoplasm if I tried, as I've fought that one 750 times...(and thus have 750 of them. Plus the ones I bought.).

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

TNT slipped in a sneaky update to the battles. When you defeat the Wraith now they will be released from the wraith form.

*Considering how many glitches we have had, this is a really cool feature with great animation. Kudos to TNT!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:25 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Wow, that is neat, Daze! I might not have noticed; I tend to multitask while I battle.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I definitely enjoyed the new animation, too! Very cool! I fought each of them one more time (even though that puts my numbers out of nice round numbers) just to see it happen.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:24 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I had no idea what species the Snapjaw wraith was supposed to be. I was surprised, though I suppose I shouldn't have been, given the name.

The addition to the animation won't actually let you skip it, though. It makes each battle take an extra several seconds, which is quite annoying considering how slow the new BD already is. Of course I'm going to keep battling additional battles despite what Sparky (whatever her name is... why is it so close to snarkie? I know, I know... Scrappy. I totally didn't scroll up to see P's post about it...) said about the points not counting beyond filling the bar. I made that mistake in the Obelisk War.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next