Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 6]

Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:20 pm

No boons, no consolation prize. *sigh*

I miss that bank boon.

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Thieves, Order, or Brute Squad.
Meh. This makes me miss the bank boon even more.

If it was up to me, I'd go with Thieves. Of the 3, the stocks boon is the best...

Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:21 am

I like stocks... but I don't know. There's a new group trying for boons, and I've heard they're racking up all the wins lately. Problem is, I have no idea where they're going... (Anyone want to infiltrate them?)

Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:51 am

I wouldn't mind some more stocks. I like the Thieves.

Edit.
Hmm.... a lot of people are going for the Order, due the Refresh Quest boon. I really do like that boon too. I have 2 battle pets I am training, so that would help a lot.

I am going to go with the Order.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:48 am

Order bandwagon? I'm in :)

Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:29 am

Well, I actually joined the Thieves after Daze posted she liked them (3rd vote...). Guess the bandwagon is split this time. Pickles, where'd you end up?

Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:21 pm

*headdesk* Pickles ended up nowhere, because Pickles forgot it was Wednesday and didn't sign up. Sigh. After I bought a fortune cookie, too! Ah well...

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:45 am

Sorry, Daze and Blue! You should have followed the cool people (i.e., the 3 people who voted in this thread... ignoring Daze's change in vote...). :P

I chose the stock boon. Even remembered to do it before buying stocks! Hope I remember to buy stocks every day this week. (I should; my minimum is bank, Food Club, and stocks... and that seems to be my max lately, too... plus a skirmish when we have one.)

Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Ouch. And it was Thieves, too. Ah well, I have a Ham and Mustard Packed Lunch to console myself for the week.

Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:05 am

Awww..Sorry Blue. :(

There were 2 groups going for the Order. I really thought they had a chance. I suck at being Band Leader. :oops:

Lunches all round:

Cheese and Pickle Packed Lunch

Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:12 pm

No worries, Daze. It's all good. It gives me an excuse to ignore stocks this week ;)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:32 pm

Blue wrote:No worries, Daze. It's all good. It gives me an excuse to ignore stocks this week ;)

You might not want to do that; a few have been on the verge of sellable.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Thanks. I should probably go check them, then :)

*checked*

Harrumph. None of the stocks I'm holding are doing well.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Sway, Order, Awakened.

My preference is for Sway because of the bank boon.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:55 pm

I have no strong preference, but I still think Awakened are creepy. I do like the bank boon, though.
Topic locked