Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 5]

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Sway, Brutes, or Thieves this week.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:53 am

Well, you know I like the Sway for that bank boon... Of course, I'm willing to follow the bandwagon...

ETA: The bandwagon has not spoken, and since we always seem to go with the Sway when they are up, I decided to join them. (Needed to join now because I'll probably forget by the time I get home from work in 14 hours...) I understand if the bandwagon decides to go somewhere else this round.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Meh. Sway it is :)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Yeah, Sway is still my favorite for boons. :)

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:14 am

I wont go against the bandwagon. Sway for me as well. :)

Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:07 am

Got a somewhat fair number in this time around. I had to do some evening up, as I definitely wasn't at even 50's on either of them. I might try for another set tomorrow, we'll see. At least the site has been moving at a decent clip!

Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Woah. Brute Squad won.

Consolation prize: Singularity Play Set

Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:46 pm

The lag was awful last night, and I ended up falling asleep after only about 21 wins. :(

I got a decent consolation prize: a Maraquan throwing net, perfect for my gallery.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:39 am

Ugh. I even put in nearly 100 wins against Brute Squad! I was worried that I hadn't done enough against the Thieves, not them! Sigh.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:19 am

I got in close to 100 wins, but the lag kicked in on the last day and made it impossible to play.

Surprised about the Brutes winning but such is the way of the Battledome.

EDIT:

New challengers for this week -

Order of the Red Erisim
Seekers
Thieves Guild

It is a toss up between Seekers and Thieves for me.

I have been saving up all my books so I can use the Book Smarts Boon from the Seekers, and the Thieves have Cheaper by the Dozen boon.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:15 pm

I'll always prefer Seekers, for the bank boon, but that's just me.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:40 pm

My favorite is the Thieves' Cheaper by the Dozen. With patience, I can get a huge return on investment - sometimes over 100%...

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:26 am

Hmm, I also prefer Seekers for the bank boon, but I also need wins against the Seekers (we hardly seem to get to battle them... for some reason, they don't seem to come up as much, or maybe we just always pick them for the boons). I could make do with at least one boon from most of them, so meh... Guess we can debate a bit more on the merits of each.

May I throw in a word for the best hair this side of Altador, and a giant robot named Tiny? (Neither of which we'll get to see if we choose them...)

Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:08 am

I almost forgot to sign up, so I did and quick check of the BDC and it seems to split between Order and Thieves.

Not too sure how much time I will have to battle this time, but I will have to go with Thieves as I don't have the site theme.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:04 am

Bummer, Daze. Order won.

April fools and all the hoopla going along with that and the Negg event got me distracted, though.
Topic locked