Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 5]

Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Well, it wasn't blazing fast, but I did get a fair number of battles in today, yay! Who knows, maybe I'll get more done tomorrow...if things don't slow back down again!

Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Battledome was a little slow this morning, so I only managed a dozen battles before I had to head out for work. As long as I don't forget to go back to it, I should easily make the minimum and more.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:34 am

Got 82 wins in today.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:43 am

Trying to get wins in, but the l-----a-----a-----a----a----a---a---a--a-g is horrendous for me right now.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:10 am

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Sway' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened!
You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: The Sway' theme

Yay!! Good on the Bandwagon!!

I got in 60 wins on the first challengers.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:32 am

Yay! I managed 150 wins against the Twins. Took about 4-5 hours (multitasking, while watching lectures for an online course and completing NQ2 -- though I was still doing a third thing because the lag was so slow that I was waiting for both pages to load).

I went with the bank boon.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Guess what dingbat forgot to check for boons before collecting interest? Ugh. *headdesk*

Ah well, it's still better than the others for me.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Yay! I checked first :P Stocks Boon for me. It pays better for me in the long run.

Congrats Daze - only 4 more to go ;)

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Brutes, Awakened, or Thieves.

Personally, I'm for anyone but Brutes. Reallly dislike the boons!

Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Pickles, apparently there's a Neoboard poll that completely left Brutes off as not-even-an-option-let's-get-serious.

I prefer Thieves, but could go with Awakened, too... and hope they have bank or stock boon. Waiting to see what others have to say; hopefully we can decide early tomorrow.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:52 am

Siniri wrote:Pickles, apparently there's a Neoboard poll that completely left Brutes off as not-even-an-option-let's-get-serious.
That is HILARIOUS. :lol:

I'm really fine with either of the others. Brutes...they just got kinda unlucky with their boons, I think.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:22 pm

A friend from somewhere else still needs Awakened, so I joined them. Is the bandwagon willing to follow me?

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Joined! Hopefully we can help your friend get the site theme! (And maybe we'll luck out on boons, too!)

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Urgh. Those Awakened twins are creepy. I'll climb aboard the bandwagon, though. ... joined Awakened. *shudders*

Daze needs the Awakened site theme, too.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:13 pm

As I do need site themes, I am happy to jump aboard the bandwagon. :)

Awakened it is!!
Topic locked