Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 5]

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:34 pm

I joined Thieves this morning. Bandwagon, ho

Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Thieves, hooray! I'm actually looking forward to battling this round, with the site back to normal speed! Yay!

ETA: Got in a fair number of battles today. It was such an enjoyable experience back at a faster loading speed, I might do the same again tomorrow!

ETA2: Looks like Thieves won! If you can get the site to load (uuuuugh why did they break it again?!) go collect your boon. I chose stocks...and even managed to buy some. It was a task.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Because the downtimes seemed to coincide with my available time, I failed to meet the minimum :cry:

Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk MegaSuperb Pro

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:01 am

I could only battle Sunday. It took 9 hours (while doing a lot of other stuff in between, of course, including time AFK), and I only managed 20. Glad that was enough!

I also went with the stock boon.

That's such a bummer you couldn't get the minimum, Blue!

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:52 am

Aww, bummer, Blue! I never got a chance to get back and battle more, but I guess that didn't matter. I enjoyed the one day of quick battling, though! I got 100 battles done in...I don't even remember what short amount of time. It was awesome.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:13 am

It's Ok. The 10k I just picked up at the Forgotten Shore helped ease the pain :P

Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Order, Sway, or Awakened this week.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Well, you know I like the bank boon! Anyone else got any strong preferences besides Sway?

Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 pm

No strong preference. I can be easily Swayed this time :P

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:54 pm

You know me, I like the bank boon, too. It's a much better option for me than the others right now, especially since I'm not actively training. Stocks are nice, but bank is better.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:56 am

Okay, signing up now while I'm thinking of it, then. I've been perSWAYded by myself (and Pickles).

Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:35 am

Siniri wrote:Okay, signing up now while I'm thinking of it, then. I've been perSWAYded by myself (and Pickles).
Alrighty then. Y'all have Swayed me. Giddyap... Go bandwagon!

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Hiho bandwagoners!! :)

I am not much use yet, but I will put my effort in with yours. Yay!

Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:25 pm

Haha, OK. If everyone else is cool with the Sway, I'm on board. Hopefully the site won't lag too much this weekend - I'd like to get some good battling in. It'll take my mind off other things!

Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:58 pm

Yay! DAZE! Welcome back! I saved you a seat on the bandwagon. Hop on :)
Topic locked