Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 4]

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:47 pm

Thieves has the stock market boon, I think. Awakened's boons are usually decent, though there was that one time that they weren't. Order? I can't remember their boons...

Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Stock market has best long term payoff for me.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:22 am

Meh. I'm kinda ambivalent on this one. Probably because I know I'll be traveling 2 of the 4 days and hugely busy the other 2. I have discovered that I can battle on my phone, though (and it's actually less physical motion than on the computer), so I should still be able to get in some wins in for whatever the bandwagon wants to go for.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:09 am

...Battling on phone? ... hmm... *shuffles over to phone*

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Well, since everyone's being indecisive, and both Blue and I sort of voted for Thieves (i.e., stock boon), let's just go with them? Meh. I might actually get to battle a decent amount this time. And if we win, it's a guaranteed 35k savings (assuming you buy stocks every day, which I do...).

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:16 am

Ok. Load up the bandwagon. It's got a "Thieves" banner on the side this time ;)

Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:00 am

I managed to join thieves before time was out. I got some battling in, but probably won't get much more as we're trying to get caught back up on things.

Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Thieves win! I went with the stock boon.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:23 am

Stock boon here, too. Yay, Thieves!

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:22 am

Me three. Stock boon... whoopee!

Thieves are awesome

Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:23 pm

I selected my boon before buying stocks, but when I went to the stock market yesterday, the boon heading didn't show up right away, and I scrolled down before it appeared, so I forgot and paid 15k for stocks. Doh! At least that should help me remember for the rest of the week...

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Siniri wrote:I selected my boon before buying stocks, but when I went to the stock market yesterday, the boon heading didn't show up right away, and I scrolled down before it appeared, so I forgot and paid 15k for stocks. Doh! At least that should help me remember for the rest of the week...
Hmm. Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing the banner either, but I did buy the one stock priced at 10.

Sent from my Fireball using Xparent Blue Tapatalk MegaSuperb Pro

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Brutes, Seekers, or Order?

There's a bandwagon starting on Neopets for Brutes (enlivened by the Thieves finally win last time), comprised of people who still need that site theme. The faction with the best boon for me is Seekers, followed by Brutes (I'd have to use Cartographication for Order, which did terribly for me last time, so I'd really rather not pick them). I don't know who will win... Seekers should have a lot of players for the boon, but how many of them will do more than the minimum? Same for Brutes: how many of the theme-seekers will put the work in to make sure they get it?

Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:36 am

I totally forgot that we need to sign up by the end of tomorrow. Shows how scatterbrained I am right now!

My preference would be for the Seekers, just because of the bank boon. I dislike the Brutes boons in general, but if it looks like they've got a strong chance...I'd rather have some boons than none...

ETA: I went ahead and signed up for the Brutes. There seems to be a lot of support still on the neoboards, and I'm not fighting (and dealing with the lag) for no boons.

Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:51 am

Alright, I'll join the Brutes, too. I enjoy making gratuitous Princess Bride references. The lag is going to be just as bad as the clicking (I guess a little easier on your hands, but equally time-consuming, if not worse).

I'm on the Brute Squad.

You are the Brute Squad!
Topic locked