Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 3]

Mon May 26, 2014 7:57 am

Choose Your Allegiance:

Thieves Guild
The Sway
Seekers

Wouldn't mind the Sway due to the RQR Boon, but other than that, I am happy to follow the bandwagon this time around. :)

Mon May 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Any of the above is OK by me. They all have decent boons.

Last week I used a fortune cookie, and only used one refresh, but still, it was a fire faerie quest (which I didn't need) that gave me a light faerie quest (which I can definitely use), so that was at least worth something - like...5 red codestones? Meaning...~30k minimum, assuming all Shos and Mags, so not too shabby. (I picked up 7 levels and 4 hps from that cookie!)

Mon May 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Nice, Pickles! Sure beats my 7k.

I'm also okay with any of the choices, but I prefer Thieves or Sway because the stock market boon has the highest guaranteed profit for me. (Assuming the bandwagon manages to win, of course.)

Mon May 26, 2014 2:27 pm

I'm for Sway because of those on offer they're the only one I still need.

Tue May 27, 2014 1:28 am

I'm ok with any of them as well and shall follow the bandwagon. Assuming I remember to sign up this time... sigh

Wed May 28, 2014 5:55 am

Well, I've been swayed by CW. Blue, just sign up already so you don't forget! Let's hope the Sway actually wins this time; they're the most popular faction, and so many just do the bare minimum, if a dedicated group wants a different faction to win, it's hard to beat them.

Fri May 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Managed to join up in time, and have put in a decent number of wins for the Sway. Here's hoping - because next round, AC will have started and who knows what will happen.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:18 pm

I thought I missed the sign up by a day, but fortunately(?) I thought it was Thursday when it was actually Wednesday! Oddly enough, this short week has actually felt like a really long week.

So far, I've actually won more than usual against the not-Thieves team. I refuse to battle the best faction ever :P

ETA: Sway Wins!

I went with the stocks boon again. That one usually works out very well for me, provided I remember to buy stocks every day.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:38 pm

Yay! I chose the refresh quest boon, and it paid off straight away! I had a dark faerie quest (normally I would have loved the +2 HP), but had to refresh it, as it would have sent me over the next codestone training level. I got a light faerie quest in its place.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Awesome! I took the bank boon again this time. It's easy, and I don't feel like using my last FQ right now. I guess now would've actually been the best time to do so, in retrospect, but ah, well.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:34 pm

Yay! Congrats on the new site theme, CW! I went with the stock boon because it's the best in terms of guaranteed profit for me right now (but bank bribery, I'm coming for you soon...).

Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:50 am

Thanks, Siniri!

I went with the Bank Bribery because it's easiest and we're heading into the cup. I now have Sway, Thieves, Seekers, and Brute Squad. That just leaves me Awakened and the Order for full completionism.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:32 am

It's that time again!

Choose Your Allegiance:

Awakened
Order of the Red Erisim
Brute Squad

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:37 pm

I still need Order and Awakened, anyone have preferences for a bandwagon?

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:04 pm

I still need the Order theme, so will probably go with them, but I going to wait another day before deciding.
Topic locked