Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 3]

Mon May 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Bummer. I put in more wins against the seekers than I have done in general in weeks. We must've had a huge group up against us or something...or a lot of freeloaders!

Kacheek Flower Vase for me.

Mon May 12, 2014 7:28 am

Choose Your Allegiance:

Awakened
Order of the Red Erisim
Thieves Guild

I only need the Order theme, so I will be picking them this time.

Mon May 12, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm kinda ambivalent on which to pick this time. I'll probably just go with whatever the bandwagon goes for.

Tue May 13, 2014 5:56 am

I need the Order too, so I'll join up there.

Thu May 15, 2014 12:08 am

Well, I accidentally joined the Awakened, so I guess I'm going with them.

Thu May 15, 2014 1:41 am

Siniri wrote:Well, I accidentally joined the Awakened, so I guess I'm going with them.

Hmmph. So much for the Bandwagon.

Next time, Siniri. We'll get the bucket brigade and be ready next time :P

Thu May 15, 2014 3:07 am

We need video embedding capabilities. But here.

Thu May 15, 2014 6:46 am

LOL, you guys are so funny! Good luck to us all.

Hopefully the Order will win this time, and I will never have to leave the bandwagon again! (hugs)

Thu May 15, 2014 7:25 am

The Oracle wrote:There's a massive battle going on! Bystanders are in danger - look out, a banana! We rest our case. You'd better come back when it's safe...

Oh bananas. I missed the sign-ups by 25 minutes!

Mon May 19, 2014 11:17 am

Got in 200 wins.

Awakened wins this time. Congrats Siniri!! :)

I got a Hot Fudge Sundae.

Fri May 23, 2014 2:49 pm

I focused my battling on Thieves so I could help beat them for you guys without hurting your chances. We'll get you your last avatars sooner or later (hopefully sooner). If it makes you feel better, the random boons this time were pretty awful. If you can't use FQ refresh (which I can't right now... since I'm cranking up my HP), your only real choices are "Book Smart" (which I might use someday, but I want to have more books in my SDB to take advantage of it before using that) and Cartographication (which, since the Faerie Caverns are not 100% random, I find kind of useless, but which I picked anyway since it will probably get me 2-3 more wins there than usual, assuming it works correctly).

1542 NP
1996 NP
906 NP
1812 NP
904 NP
1703 NP
1896 NP

One more day, but this boon sucks compared to bank bribery and the stock market one. So far I am underwhelmed. 10759 NP gross, 7959 net. Ick.
Last edited by Siniri on Sun May 25, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri May 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Siniri wrote:I focused my battling on Thieves so I could help beat them for you guys without hurting your chances. We'll get you your last avatars sooner or later (hopefully sooner). If it makes you feel better, the random boons this time were pretty awful. If you can't use FQ refresh (which I can't right now... since I'm cranking up my HP), your only real choices are "Book Smart" (which I might use someday, but I want to have more books in my SDB to take advantage of it before using that) and Cartographication (which, since the Faerie Caverns are not 100% random, I find kind of useless, but which I picked anyway since it will probably get me 2-3 more wins there than usual, assuming it works correctly).

1542 NP
1996 NP
906 NP
1812 NP
904 NP

So far I am underwhelmed.

Are the numbers above the actual prize, or did you already subtract the 400 NP cost to enter the caves? If not, then its even less whelming.

Sat May 24, 2014 4:09 am

Yeah, that's gross. Just copy-and-paste. I've heard that you can win some rare background and up to 10k. I've never won more than ~2.5k, and this current list is very typical of my earnings.

Sat May 24, 2014 4:59 am

Siniri wrote:Yeah, that's gross. Just copy-and-paste. I've heard that you can win some rare background and up to 10k. I've never won more than ~2.5k, and this current list is very typical of my earnings.

I think I got a 10k the other day, actually. Either that or it was exactly 1k. I was really tired at the time.

ETA: It was 10k. I just got another 10k today :)

Sun May 25, 2014 1:49 pm

7959 net. So not worth it. I heard there is a background or something you can win that's over 100k, but I've won dozens of times (maybe a hundred times by now? I win at least 2-3 times per week), so it must be very rare (or I'm very unlucky).
Topic locked