Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Spooky Food Eating Contest - Plot

Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Not 100% sure this is part of the plot - it might just be a new daily, but....

Grave Danger

You need a Petpet equipped to do this, and apparently there's an NC item you can give to it as well?

I haven't tried it yet, just saw new bits about it!

ETA2:
Jelly Neo has a guide up. I guess we'll all find out more in about 6 hours or so.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 am

It appears to be a daily, so maybe it should get its own topic? There are reports that people have lost their petpets (though I'm not sure if that's just speculation/rumor-mongering right now...), and others' petpets have been cursed (not sure what this actually does; apparently it gives a time penalty? or maybe they read the time remaining and thought that was a penalty?).

P.S. I will not be awake when my pet is done, and many people's pets will finish while Neopets is down for maintenance. I wonder if the ending is automatic, or if it's like the Moltara Caves, where you have to properly end it for it to reset for the next day.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:00 am

Created a new topic here. :)

ETA:
I know this is kinda late in discussion, but since no one has figured it out, I just had a random thought regarding the Tamed Mini-Monster:

Did everyone who actually got the Tamed Mini-Monster get through a level without being cursed? I know it's not 100% based on number of levels - because people who did more levels than I did didn't get it. However, there was one night when I managed to get through a level completely curse free:
Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:07 pm Pickles wrote:Managed somehow to get through level 12 without hitting a curse (and had enough items to pick up 3 before I left the level). Got cursed immediately on Level 13 for nearly 6 hours. Guess I'm waiting until tomorrow morning for level 14. :)
I'm fairly certain that Mr. P did not get through any levels curse free. Just a thought...

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:05 am

I think I did manage, the day I sneaked past you in number of levels. Nice theory, Pickles. Though that seems a bit unfair, since most of them were random.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:21 am

Hmm. I'm quite certain that I did not complete any levels curse-free.

Sent from my Fireball using Tapatalk Pro

Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:22 am

Siniri wrote:Though that seems a bit unfair, since most of them were random.
Yes, if my theory is correct, it was a lot of random luck, BUT, if you had a curse of foresight stored up, you could have used it to help get a "correct" answer at some of the most random doors.

The time I did it, I didn't go for a lot of items - I just tried to get to the exit as quickly as possible.

In other words, I wasn't greedy and opened all the doors - only the ones needed to get me to the exit (which just happened to be enough to get 3 items, but I wouldn't have worried about more items it at that point anyways, since I knew if I exited I could do another level). It just occurred to me that TNT might've actually rewarded us for *not* being greedy and opening all the doors and thus getting cursed.
Topic locked