Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 2]

Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:10 am

I may need to choose the healing faerie boon :x
Stupid Healing Springs Faerie. "All of your Neopets gain three hit points. I hope that helps! :)" "Here's a Healing Potion I. Use wisely." Pfft.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:53 am

Yes, I went ahead and joined the bandwagon and went with the Order. After all the silly Fire Faerie quests I've had in the last week and a half, I'm hoping the Refresh Quest boon will be useful. Of course, today, I get a Water Faerie quest...go figure.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:04 am

I got a fire faerie quest, but after fulfilling it, I realized I should have refreshed it. The stupid lab has been overly generous with strength lately, and I'd really like my other stats to catch up before I go to the next codestone level. And with training asking for a zed or a cui (or both, today) every single day for the past week+, I've been lab-only training for a while now.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Got a Dark Faerie quest so I didn't need to refresh it. +2 HP.

ETA: Got a random Fire Faerie Quest, refreshed and got another Fire Faerie quest. :roll:

+2 strength.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Got a water faerie quest today, but the book was 5k. I refreshed and got a light faerie quest -- but for only 1400, so it was still cheaper per stat. And level is what I need second most right now (behind HP).

Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:38 am

Light Faerie today. Didn't refresh, since it wasn't Strength. Pretty much, if it's not a fire faerie quest, I'm not refreshing.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:39 am

Not sure why, but I went with Cartographication this time. I rarely bothered with the caverns previously. But, I have no cookies, nor do I battle other than along side the Bandwagon 4, so I just chose it. As of today, I am now 912NP up from exploring the Faerie Caverns.

Stupid healing faerie is still happy with herself over her 3, 7 & 10 HP heals. No Sneezles cure seems to be forthcoming.

ETA: Wheel of Knowledge healed my pet :)

ETA2 --> ETA3: +2059 NP today from the Caverns, total of 2,971NP :)

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 am

Congrats Blue. Nice to see you getting some NP from the boon.

Air Faerie quest refreshed to Water Faerie. +2 defence.

ETA: Air Faerie quest refreshed to Water Faerie. +2 defence. (yep, exactly the same as yesterday!) :(

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Nearly forgot to get my free quest yesterday, but thankfully I did -- it was a battle faerie one for 11,111 NP. Woohoo! Now I really need to watch that strength, or I'll have to stop zapping soon.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:18 am

This is just getting beyond a joke, got a Water Faerie quest refreshed to an Air Faerie!! Blah!

+2 movement. I decided to give it to battlepet, his movement hasn't maxed out yet.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:16 pm

In the chest you find: 2038 NP!,

Subtracting the 400NP entry fee, that's +1,638NP today for a running total of +4,609NP

Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Blue, have you been misdirected at all? Apparently some people using that boon this time have been told to go one way but then hit a dead end, which hasn't happened in the past.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Siniri wrote:Blue, have you been misdirected at all? Apparently some people using that boon this time have been told to go one way but then hit a dead end, which hasn't happened in the past.

So far, it has worked 100%. All 3 times I've remembered to enter the caverns, I've found the treasure.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:22 am

Faerie Queen quest (Yay!) did not refresh!!

+1 level, +4 strength, +4 HP.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Water faerie quest today. I stopped zapping Grainne. I adopted a pet from the pound with a 2500 NP petpet attached, stripped the petpet, and gave it a cheap one so I could put it through both labs. Of course it got 3 HP and a pile of soot. *sigh*

Grainne's stats are so out of whack, though, I can't risk getting anymore strength from the lab. It's ridiculous how much strength the lab has given me over the past month (and how little HP):
Lvl : 393
Str : 795
Def : 777
Mov : 777
Hp : 382 / 750
I need to either get more zeds and cuis from battling and/or the secret ninja needs to stop asking for them, especially in combinations.
Topic locked