Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW PLOT!! The Faeries' Ruin
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

It seems the plot has now moved to the Battledome - darn, none of my pets are overly spectacular when it comes to the BD. At least the minions are easy to defeat so far :)

Has anyone had any luck in unlocking the third deed?

Set made by loser1921

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
None of my pets are all that "battledome ready" either, but they should be able to hold their own in the first and maybe 2nd round.

My best guess on the 3rd deed is to defeat 5 of each wave...

Some say it's going to be one round per day this weekend, then no more by Monday.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
I recently went to the Healing Springs and received a potion. You can probably still collect them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Great to see a new plot. I don't visit Neopets all that often anymore and decided to check it out again yesterday, only to find myself in the middle op a plot. I'm glad I could still catch up with everything. I've got everything done/unlocked that you could get so far.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The first wraith minions are capped at 50 wins. Under your Fearless Deeds, you will see your kills for the 1st minions and (cap reached) if you are 50+ wins.

Also if you click Into the Fray, it takes you to a battle page for the plot.

The minions are coming in tiers of 750,000 and you need at least 1 win in each tier to qualify for a (very cheap) prize.

No-one on the boards have yet got the "5 of a kind" achievement, which means it could relate to the tiers or the combination of all the minions battles.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've beaten 60 and got all the achievements except the "5 of a kind" one.

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:15 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I missed the entire first tier. I don't care that I didn't get a Bubbling Goo, but am wondering if I'm now out for a "great" prize. I was on track and had each item done in a very timely manner. Ah well.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Update: The Shadow Wraith Brutes are out. Difficulty 25, starting health 25, 40 defeat cap.

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:23 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Blue, I'm really hoping that it's just defeating 5 of each type of baddie, because the first and second tiers were short enough that someone could have theoretically slept through them, in some time zone somewhere in the world.

I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow, and I'm worried that they'll run out of the third baddie before I get home from helping with the youth group tomorrow evening. But I'm not going to curtail my real-life fun for a Neo plot. It's just I've never finished a single plot all the way through (except Altador, of course) -- I came closest on the last Sloth plot, but still didn't do enough group work for the top tier.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:55 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I really hope you're right about the 5 of each type. Of course, I also hope that I can beat the Fury at least 5 times. My most battle ready pet only has 250 HP. Of course she does have a fancy Blaster now ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Shadow Wraith Fury is available. Cap is 30.

FIVE OF A KIND achievement available - kill 5 of each wraith.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:02 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Daze wrote:
FIVE OF A KIND achievement available - kill 5 of each wraith.

SWEET! I can still get this one :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The doors! The doors!
Okay I'm running around in Fortress Nox with my little bronze pins checking for treasure. I need to go to certain rooms for that, but every time I'm in a room with more than one door of the same colour, I have no idea which one I'll end up going through.

Is there a pattern for this or is it the completely random stuff that will make my head asplode?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
Katdragon wrote:
The doors! The doors!
Okay I'm running around in Fortress Nox with my little bronze pins checking for treasure. I need to go to certain rooms for that, but every time I'm in a room with more than one door of the same colour, I have no idea which one I'll end up going through.

Is there a pattern for this or is it the completely random stuff that will make my head asplode?

Unfortunately, it's random. A strategy to stop this is rather easy, but very time consuming. Peg 1 is in a room with 2 blue, 2 red, and 1 green. First, see if the green door will eventually lead you to where you want to go. If it doesn't and only the blue door goes to where you want to, switch all the knobs to blue and repeat until you get where you want to. This might take a few minutes or even more than half an hour. Good luck!

I have a pet that is stronger, and one that has high HP. Which one is more recommended? I very rarely use the Battledome, so I can't figure out which one to use.

Name : lunatina_shoyru_
Species : Shoyru
Agility : 15 (lightning)
Attack Strength : 14 (great)
Defence Strength : 14 (very heavy)
Current hp: 12 / 12
Level : 11

Name : x_darigan_rocker_x
Agility : 9 (fast)
Defence Strength : 12 (heavy)
Current hp: 14 / 14
Level : 4

Also, what equipment would you recommend? I found that equipping two Candy Cane Swords are very helpful.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

domo_hello_kitty wrote:
Katdragon wrote:
The doors! The doors!

Unfortunately, it's random. A strategy to stop this is rather easy, but very time consuming. Peg 1 is in a room with 2 blue, 2 red, and 1 green. First, see if the green door will eventually lead you to where you want to go. If it doesn't and only the blue door goes to where you want to, switch all the knobs to blue and repeat until you get where you want to. This might take a few minutes or even more than half an hour. Good luck!

Ugh that part was so frustrating!! I found one trick that seemed to help, although it's not fool-proof. Sometimes it doesn't work.

For example, say you go through a blue door and end up in a room with another blue door and a green door. You want to go through the second blue door, but selecting two blue pegs makes you go through the first one and then back out of it again. In order to go through the otherblue door, I found it helpful to put a different colour peg in between the two blue pegs. (one that doesn't open any doors in my current room). So instead of "blue" and "blue", I did "blue" "red" and "blue". Having the "red" peg between the two blue seemed to help me go through the correct door I wanted. Hope that helps - it's hard to explain so let me know if this doesn't make sense :)

domo_hello_kitty wrote:
I have a pet that is stronger, and one that has high HP. Which one is more recommended? I very rarely use the Battledome, so I can't figure out which one to use.

Name : lunatina_shoyru_
Agility : 15 (lightning)
Defence Strength : 14 (very heavy)
Current hp: 12 / 12
Level : 11

Name : x_darigan_rocker_x
Agility : 9 (fast)
Defence Strength : 12 (heavy)
Current hp: 14 / 14
Level : 4

Also, what equipment would you recommend? I found that equipping two Candy Cane Swords are very helpful.

I'm not too sure - I know barely anything about the BD. But I would also be interested to know which items would be helpful to equip to my pet. I only have 82 HP on my strongest pet and am already struggling with the Wraith Furies - I've only managed to beat two of them!! I've tried using some items recommended on other sites, but they do not seem to help. So far I've had the best luck with an obsidian dagger!!

Set made by loser1921

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next