Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Technical Problems = New Plot?

Sat May 02, 2009 3:10 am

Has anyone noticed all of the "technical problems" Neopets seems to be having?

Due to some problems on Sunday not everyone got their regular prize or the bonus prizes from Rosie at the Springtime Celebration page. These items will be granted to those who qualified very soon. :)

Many thanks to those of you who volunteered your time to play the Double Key Spectacular Unfortunately, due to a bit of a technical snafu, we will be unable to award prizes. However, we're planning to reschedule the event soon, so please keep an eye open for the new date.

Due to a technical problem, some of the entries for the Random Contest this past week are gone. Please resubmit your entries. Good luck to all the entrants.

Re: Technical Problems = New Plot?

Sat May 02, 2009 6:05 am

Equating technical problems to an upcoming plot... a little bit of a stretch imo but I do think Neopets is due for another plot soon.

Sat May 02, 2009 1:01 pm

I'd love to think that TNT is planning a new plot, but I've lost a lot of hope in them after seeing the results of the last couple ones.

Fri May 08, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm up for a plot, the sloth one was a bit hard for me, the petpet park was too easy. I need a medium hard plot :^)

Fri May 08, 2009 8:00 pm

I hope that all the mess ups are because they're planning something BIG! But there will be nothing like the original plots, the plots not directed at eight year old children =/

Sat May 09, 2009 1:00 am

Note, this is not real

New Plot Announced! Hunt for the NC Mall!

Enjoy playing with all of your favorite Neopets and petpets and you go out to your local retail stores and purchase NeoCash to help save the pets from being attacked by Dr. Sloth! Many new features, such as brand new paintbrushes from the NC Mall, offered as prizes and new NC Mall wearables for your pet!

Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Siouxper wrote:Note, this is not real

New Plot Announced! Hunt for the NC Mall!

Enjoy playing with all of your favorite Neopets and petpets and you go out to your local retail stores and purchase NeoCash to help save the pets from being attacked by Dr. Sloth! Many new features, such as brand new paintbrushes from the NC Mall, offered as prizes and new NC Mall wearables for your pet!

I'd lynch TNT if they did this. Singapore gets no Neopets merchandise bar the little toys at Toys 'R' Us, and even then I haven't seen those in ages. D:

Good ol' days of LDP (man, that was a killer), Altador plot, ToW... where have ye gone?

Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 pm

I'd like to see plots which has harder "optional" sections. I've never been any good at plots - but I'd love to be able to do a non-essential hard part of a plot, to qualify for better prizes.

I don't think there has been a plot in recent years that I have enjoyed participating in.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:33 am

I would like that too

I really haven't had a chance to do a plot yet if I have I cant work it out or I start doing it towards the end and I don't get to finish it

Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:25 pm

littleboy6326 wrote:I'd like to see plots which has harder "optional" sections. I've never been any good at plots - but I'd love to be able to do a non-essential hard part of a plot, to qualify for better prizes.

I don't think there has been a plot in recent years that I have enjoyed participating in.

It would be have to be optional after all the grief and frozen accounts over the code thing during RotRoDS (The Return of the Return of Doctor Sloth). Ackk long acronym!
Topic locked